Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Member สมาชิก

Default Online bank statements acceptable?

I am providing the finishing touches to the wife's and stepson's visa applications, hoping to post the evidence to her in the next couple of days, and have a query about providing bank statements.

All my accounts are online accounts (no passbooks) and the statements are printed off online. Is this acceptable? If not what am I supposed to do in terms of providing evidence of any savings? (I meet the financial requirement in terms of salary anyway but wanted to provide evidence of savings)

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Printed online accounts should be fine if they include the logo of the bank on each sheet of paper and your name and account number..The bank logo is generally on each page ..You could print them off and get them verified /stamped by your bank..that would be even better..

Hi Phil

Yes, printed online statements are fine but UKVI require an official verification letter from your bank OR that every single page must be stamped by your bank or building society according to Immigration Directorate Instructions Annex FM Section FM1.7:

"3.3.4. Bank statements must be on official bank stationery. Alternatively, electronic bank statements can also be accepted for all bank accounts (the account itself does not have to be exclusively online) as long as they are either accompanied by a letter from the bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page."

If you're looking to provide evidence of savings then, again, just print off the last 6 months savings statements and get those stamped on every page by your bank/building society.