Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Member สมาชิก

Default Settlement visa and P60

Hello all,

I need so information please on whether a P60 is needed for my wife's settlement visa application and if so whether it will affect the application. It will be under category A (in Salaried employment for more than 6 months) combined with cash savings....

I received my p60 last week from my new employer, who I have been with since mid November 2015, the p60 only shows my income from them, 3 and half months of payments (I had no previous employment, that tax year). So the amount shown is well below whats needed for minimum financial annual requirements (combined with savings).

We plan to apply for the visa in June, by then I will have over 6 months payslips, and if I am right they just take amount on lowest payslip and times it by 12 to get my annual income (which would be enough in our case) so the only reason I can see for needing the P60, is that it is extra evidence of my current employment and payments from them up to April. I'm I right or..can P60 lead to refusal.

Cheers for advise.

Member สมาชิก

I had to produce p60 for my wife's visa and pay sips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

• FromImmigration Rules Appendix FM-SE: family members specified evidence

2A. (i) In respect of salaried employment in the UK (paragraph 2 of this Appendix), statutory or contractual maternity, paternity, adoption or sick pay in the UK (paragraph 5 or 6 of this Appendix), or a director’s salary paid to a self-employed person (paragraph 9 of this Appendix), the applicant may, in addition to the payslips and personal bank statements required under that paragraph, submit the P60 for the relevant period(s) of employment relied upon (if issued). If they do not, the Entry Clearance Officer or Secretary of State may grant the application if otherwise satisfied that the requirements of this Appendix relating to that employment are met. The Entry Clearance Officer or Secretary of State may request that the applicant submit the document(s) in accordance with paragraph D of this Appendix.

I'd say you don't need it if it's not relevant, if the ECO is happy that the other financial documents you'll submit prove you meet the requirements.

Or you could add it and explain that it's there because you were unsure if it was required, why it's not relevant and that you didn't want a failed application due to one missing document.

Member สมาชิก

Thank you scot, i think i will include it and explain.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Member สมาชิก

I didn't include my P60 in our settlement visa application (application was 2 months ago), just 6 months of payslips, employment contract, and 6 month of bank statements. Our visa was successful.

Member สมาชิก

Thanks steveharris, i think i will include it anyway, with your application in February, no p60 would have been available for the previous years earnings till April

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk