Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Rookie มือใหม่

Default Trip to Thailand

Hi everybody .I need some advice please . I have questions about my trip coming up next month. Does anybody know or have experienced where to meet up place at Suvarnabhumi Airport , Bangkok ? My parents and I are coming from different country. I will arrive at 9.50 pm and my parents will arrive next morning 8.05 am. I need help them go through immigration and visa On arrival process. What is the best place for me to wait for them? And I guess should I have to wait for them before immigration ? I really need some help of yours please and Thank you all !!
    Last edited by Lulu; 20th Dec 2017 at 23:55. Reason: Missed some words

Member สมาชิก

Once you go through immigration you will not be able to go back.

But don't worry - there are many staff who will help your parents to go through immigration.
    A good place to meet up would be outside Starbucks which is on the 3rd floor and very easy to find.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ Lonerider's Avatar
    Yorkshireman divided between Chum Phae & Iraq

As you clear customs and come out on to the Concorse, if you turn right and keep walking there is a Meet Point, I think its near Door 3

Rookie มือใหม่

Thank you for your advice guys , but is it any other way to wait for them before customs? Because they are non speaking people and I need help them go through visa on arrival and custom . Thank you

Member สมาชิก

I suppose you could wait for them to arrive and go through immigration together. You will have to wait for many hours but if it stops you from worrying then maybe you should do that.

There is an airside hotel Louis Tavern dayrooms but you may have issues with your baggage if you stay airside overnight. If that's not an issue then stay overnight and meet them at the arrivals gate.

Human beings are seventy percent water, and with some the rest is collagen

Premium Member

Hi Lulu try here https://www.bangkokflightservices.co...port-services/ or http://suvarnabhumiairport.com/en/18...-lane-services there is customer call centre No. at the bottom of the page .

Rookie มือใหม่

Thank you everybody , Hi Ash , can you tell me more about the hotel please ? Is it before immigration? My husband will pick up the baggage so that is not issue.

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

Hi Stevie57, that link for fast track service. That would be good option but the only problem with them is they can only wait for 15 min and leave. If flight delays for example for 20 min . They don’t care I guess. Thank you though

You're on camera the whole time. I think security will pick you up if you hang around airside all night.

https://www.galahotels.com/en/Destin...SAAEgL46_D_BwE

You're on camera the whole time. I think security will pick you up if you hang around airside all night.
    Don't think so if you use the hotel
    Human beings are seventy percent water, and with some the rest is collagen

Rookie มือใหม่

Thanks Ash I will get the hotel inside airport . Thank you all for your reply, you guys are awesome

Furniture เฟอร์นิเจอร์

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post

Hi Stevie57, that link for fast track service. That would be good option but the only problem with them is they can only wait for 15 min and leave. If flight delays for example for 20 min . They don’t care I guess. Thank you though
    They monitor arrival times so if you are late, they still meet you

Rookie มือใหม่

Hi Lulu! Yes, the opting for the hotel inside airport. Would be the most convenient for you. I'm sure everything will be okay. Safe travels!

Old Hand มือเก่า

some great advice there would never have thought of the hotel ash all worrys gone if does that

Rookie มือใหม่

I stayed 6 hours at the airport hotel waiting for my friends in 2015. It’s all right, quite good service, not cheap comparing to when you pay by night (not per hour). We didn’t spend much time in BKK, was very rainy there. But we did stay long in Phuket and had a really nice apartment. The landlord was extremely nice and helpful, would love to come back one day + to visit BKK again.proxy server
    Last edited by maokaang; 14th Feb 2018 at 14:07. Reason: link removed - suspected advertising, posted via a proxy server