Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Question FLR(M) duplicate biometrics or lost papers?

Hi Everyone, we submitted Nuy's FLR(M) to extend her settlement visa (yet again!) on 06 June. Signed for special and it arrived the following day. On or about 21 June we received the letter from HO dated 18 June with a case number, instructing Nuy to submit her biometrics. That was duly completed on the 26 June all paid for and sent to HO. Or so we thought! Yesterday, we received another letter dated 03 July with a different case number, once again instructing Nuy to submit her biometrics! As any of you who have been down this road will know, it is nigh on impossible to contact a case worker or anyone at the HO by phone or email for a quick resolution. I am assuming that the biometrics already submitted have gone awol at the HO and so they need a new bio set. I can swallow the additional £19.20 - in the scheme of things it's no big deal. But the query is; do we simply go along and submit another set of biometrics or do I waste yet more time writing to the HO to try and ascertain what has happened?

Just wondering whether anyone else has come across this particular scenario, previously??

Cheers - Allan

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

I suspect there is no right answer to this question..perhaps just wait and see what happens..Perhaps the results arrived at HO just after the second letter was sent to you..Talk to the Post Office where Biometrics were taken..