Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Default ILR - Timescales

Hello there

Does anyone know where you can see the up to date timescales or the information on how many applications are submitted, number of days they have taken to process, etc.

Just wanting to track her application.

Thank you.

I have not been able to find anything on this. If anyone does know if we can get any up to date information on current timescales do share. Thank you.

Member สมาชิก

I know the money was taken from my bank straight away.

Hi All.

Has anyone heard anything with regards to timescales for ILR. My wife was in contact with a friend who submitted hers mid June and received it on 10th Aug, so I think looking at just under two months at the moment. Ours was submitted on 6th July so hoping to hear over the next 3/ 4 weeks.

Thank you, Mark and Orn

Rookie มือใหม่

Hi Marky Cha-am. I presume your wife's friend payed for the 'express' service, because that's a very quick turnaround at the moment, it seems.

Back in April I was able to access an estimate of current wait times for visa apps from Bangkok.
    It was 98% completed within 12 weeks at that time.

My wife's application went to Sheffield on 27th April, so we're into the 17th week now...and there's no way to check wait times on settlement visas anymore, only visit visas and others!

The only thing you can do is phone the £1.37pmin 'help' line, that won't have an answer to any question you may have,(I've tried...twice!) or send a £5+ email for which you may receive an irrelevant-to-your-question generic answer.

The good news is that, once you've paid the initial fee, you can theoretically get unlimited replies.

The bad news is I've been waiting since the end of April for the 2nd of my unlimited replies!

Edit: I should add that my wife is coming with her two kids, so there's no doubt more scrutiny of the application. I'm sure your wife's will be much quicker, Marky Cha-am! ????
    Last edited by Apple & Mark; 21st Aug 2018 at 03:30. Reason: Adding text

Hi there.

Thank you for the post. Good luck with it. Orn's ILR application was sent on 7th July so we have some time to wait I think. Do let us know when yours comes through.

Thank you.

Mark and Orn

Hi All

We received this email:

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.
    Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application.
    If there is a change in your circumstances, please contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp
    You will be notified of the outcome of your application in writing.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    It looks like a standard holding email which I think they must send when they know it really will take up to six months!
    I am not sure if anybody else awaiting ILR has received anything similar. If so please do say. We are a little worried that it indicates something may be wrong with the application and it needs more checking.

Many thanks, Mark and Orn

Rookie มือใหม่

We received the same email on the 3rd September having applied on the 3rd August.