Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Member สมาชิก

Default Settlement visa - wage slips confusion

The 6 months of wage slips (paid employment more than 6 months) if paid weekly does that mean 26 weekly payslips or is it 6 complete months of payslips.

I have payslips starting from 11th May - So is the requirement for 26 weekly payments from then or can May not be counted because it is not a complete month

Confused? I am.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

It isn’t clear and I doubt they would refuse the application if you did provide 26 weeks worth of slips and they proved your income level, however personally I wouldn’t risk it for the sake of waiting a couple of weeks to have the full 6 months.

Member สมาชิก

the actual wording is:

2. In respect of salaried employment in the UK (except where paragraph 9applies1), all of the following evidence must be provideda) Payslips coveringi) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed1See sections 5.5.13. to 5.5.15. of this guidance. Appendix FM 1.7: Financial RequirementAugust 201736by their current employer for at least 6 months (and where paragraph 13(b) of thisAppendix does not apply);

Still not clear. Is there anywhere we can get an official answer?

Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire/ Khao Yai, Korat

I believe they mean 6 months - i.e 26 weeks. So to be precise you would need to cover the period from 11th May until 9th November. I couldn't swear to it but provided you meet or exceed that, I can't see them insisting on 6 complete months - discounting May. As the requirement is £18,600 per year, you would need to show £9,300 in the 6 month period - I think that's the crux of it.

Member สมาชิก

Yes that's how I see it, hopefully right.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

I know they state payslips in the application form ,which you must send ,but if you include a couple years of p60s it wont harm .
    From my wifes FLM m, i included these and when i got all documents back i noticed that a few had been paper clipped ie my passport and p 60s marriage translations as if they was the ones that was important ,
    You would think in this day and age they would be able to use your ni number to get all the info .

Quote Originally Posted by Samsung View Post
    You would think in this day and age they would be able to use your ni number to get all the info .
    They probably can. We just don't know about it.