Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Member สมาชิก
    Join Date
    4 Oct 2013

    Default Wife son wanting to come on tourist visa

    Hi,what type of visa do we need to apply for a tourist visa for my thai wifes 27 yr old son to the uk from thailand ,and ideally stay for the 6 month maximum.Thanks

  2. #2
    Premium Member Gary & Nok's Avatar
    Join Date
    6 Mar 2006
    Birmingham - UK


    As you said, a Tourist Visa (normally called a Visit Visa).

    Do NOT ask for 6 months as it will probably be denied, especially if it is his first one.

    Ask for a few weeks, or a month. Plans do change so once here he might stay longer BUT this would need to be adequately explained if He was to apply for another VV late on.

    You will need a very good reason for him to return to Thailand after his visit, to ensure the ECO that He is not just coming to live with his Mum.
    I'm ONE of the 52%

  3. #3
    Member สมาชิก
    Join Date
    4 Oct 2013


    Thanks Gary

Similar Threads

  1. Thai girlfriend wanting to relocate to UK
    By wocko in forum UK Visas
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 25th Mar 2018, 16:03
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 3rd Sep 2013, 10:05
  3. wife in UK on tourist visa
    By rocketmanbkk in forum UK Visas
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22nd Jul 2011, 22:15
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24th Jul 2009, 09:15
  5. Wife visa after tourist visa
    By DrJezz in forum UK Visas
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 8th Oct 2007, 12:52


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts