Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Had a look AirBnB and Booking.Com for next year, AirBnB looked OK if there is 3 persons or more, but used Booking.Com in the end for a studio (2 persons) and a 5,600 baht discount helped (although the local currency is Yen) wanted to be on the Yamanote Line (green circle line) this place is a minute from an exit.
    But AirBnB can look attractive, but only had time to check out one destination, it's on the back-burner if needed in the future.
    With regards Booking.Com I have used them on a regular basis, but some of places are Not as-per-website, so in my mind, pays your money, takes a chance.
    bangkok mags

Old Hand มือเก่า

I to read as many reviews as possible ,but that dosent help some times .
    Its what i want from a stay that matters im genius status (dont ask) and get some good deals ,but i like the fact most off the time you pay in the hotel rather than upfront ,

Quote Originally Posted by Samsung View Post
    I to read as many reviews as possible ,but that dosent help some times .
    Its what i want from a stay that matters im genius status (dont ask) and get some good deals ,but i like the fact most off the time you pay in the hotel rather than upfront ,
    Just a little tip Samsung - I also like the ability to pay at the hotel - much less hassle if you're not happy when you arrive. But if you are staying somewhere you've stayed before so know it - book with Booking.com's sister site Agoda, you have to pay up front but they are usually cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip View Post
    Just a little tip Samsung - I also like the ability to pay at the hotel - much less hassle if you're not happy when you arrive. But if you are staying somewhere you've stayed before so know it - book with Booking.com's sister site Agoda, you have to pay up front but they are usually cheaper.
    Not forgetting: Priceline.Com a sister site of both Booking.Com and Agoda they seam to pop up more and more especially on Hotelscombined .
    bangkok mags