Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Default UK TV for 2 months..on the internet.

Can anyone recommend a website where I can watch ITV and BBC in Thailand for 2 months through my tablet for free or a reasonable fee..ie up to 1000Baht..I used to watch Thai Expat TV a couple of years ago when visiting but sadly that got closed down..

Not a recommendation per se as I've never used their paid service, and it's slightly more than your budget.

http://teatimetv.to/
    1200 baht for two months

Overpriced in my opinion.
    Paul พอล
    กำขี้ดีกว่ากำตด

https://www.firstonetv.net

That has most UK TV channels including the news - works well in Thailand and its free.

https://flixtor.to/

That one is for movies - also works well and is also free.

I think both of the above have paid for versions that have additional channels etc. but I found everything I wanted. I was using a 4mb connection through my phone to my laptop and then by HDMI to my TV. If you have a smart TV and a normal internet connection, you should be able to use them direct.

One, I think firstonetv.net, has an option for high or mid quality graphics. With the connection I had, high quality buffered a little - mid was fine.

There is a bit of advertising but hey - its free!!

Thanks to you both of you for your suggestions and I would still welcome any more suggestions..

Oh, by the way - the 2 I gave you work here so you can check them out - if you haven't already.

Yes I use pulse-tv.net. It has all the UK terrestial channels plus sky movies sports etc. It's 1000 baht a month with 24/48 hour catch up on demand. You'll need an android device or PC, doesn't work on iOS. No minimum contract period and you can't watch it in the UK because it is only licensed to be used outside Britain.

TVMucho

Just renewed for an ad hoc £9 for a month yesterday. Recommended
    When return in January will renew for a year which is around £42 depending on exchange rate (priced in Euro)

Hola Zenmate now blocked ITV

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

The one Flip mentioned is good but of course its live not catch up
    TVmucho offers both

I bought an annual subscription for TV Mucho as I found it very good at first. But the service is very bad lots of buffering and hanging, can not even get in to it at the moment. Reported the lack of service many times now but all you get is the email saying restart your router etc etc. I can not recommend and I will be looking for alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    I bought an annual subscription for TV Mucho as I found it very good at first. But the service is very bad lots of buffering and hanging, can not even get in to it at the moment. Reported the lack of service many times now but all you get is the email saying restart your router etc etc. I can not recommend and I will be looking for alternatives.
    There was a major police operation across europe last week which shut down the main servers that a lot of iptv suppliers use. Will have wait and see what happens in the coming days / weeks.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using Tapatalk

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์

I just use a decent VPN had no problems watching UK tv channels.
    Lucky

I agree about using a VPN.

I use a few apps to watch some shows from America.

I use ProtonVPN which has USA and a couple of other countries that are always free (not UK though).
    When you sign up it gives you 7 day to access all countries and there’s no pre payment or cancellation. You just upgrade.
    I use this one to watch some American shows I like and there is no data cap even on the countries it gives for free.

I was using TunnelBear before this. It is a really good VPN and has both app and desktop versions.
    it gives you a 500mb for free and you can get more data by getting friends (I.e an email you’ve made up) to sign up and you get a 1GB bonus and also another 1GB bonus for tweeting about them.

It is a really good app and simple to use.
    I thought about upgrading which is either £9.99 a month or £52.99 a year but feel
    I wouldn’t use the VPN enough plus the one I mentioned above allows me to watch US shows for nothing.
    My friend says TunnelBear does drop the yearly price down to even lower at times.

I just want to add I’m recommending VPNs that I’ve found it be good and not affiliated with either company.

I use Pulse TV, can watch on a PC, Android, MAC but not Ipad or Iphone. Is legal (if you care !) has all terrestrial & satellite TV, 24/48 hours on demand. No contract, 1000 THB per month. J