Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Member สมาชิก

Default URGENT - UKVCAS Email

Hi,

I have an appointment for my wife's FLR visa in Croydon tomorrow, however, I have just been informed I should have received a confirmation email with a code on it. I need this code for the appointment but I have never received this email!

The appointment is confirmed on the website but its the email that has the code.

Has anyone had this problem or any ideas if I can still go to the appointment? As the system is still quite new I am hoping they will be able to help and still allow me to have the appointment.

Any help appreciated!

Old Hand มือเก่า

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris View Post
    Hi,

I have an appointment for my wife's FLR visa in Croydon tomorrow, however, I have just been informed I should have received a confirmation email with a code on it. I need this code for the appointment but I have never received this email!

The appointment is confirmed on the website but its the email that has the code.

Has anyone had this problem or any ideas if I can still go to the appointment? As the system is still quite new I am hoping they will be able to help and still allow me to have the appointment.

Any help appreciated!
    There email confirmation could be in your junk box. If not print out a copy of the letter which saids that you have an appointment on that day.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Member สมาชิก

It may have gone in there but it only stays there for 10 days so will have already been deleted!

All other important emails, such as payment confirmations, came through in the inbox so seems silly that this email would have gone into the junk emails.

I have a picture from the website that shows my booking confirmation. Its the fact I do not have the code from the email that could be the problem as they probably need this to be able to proceed with the appointment.

Old Hand มือเก่า

It may have gone in there but it only stays there for 10 days so will have already been deleted!

All other important emails, such as payment confirmations, came through in the inbox so seems silly that this email would have gone into the junk emails.

I have a picture from the website that shows my booking confirmation. Its the fact I do not have the code from the email that could be the problem as they probably need this to be able to proceed with the appointment.
    What time is your wife's appointment?
    May be you should telephone the visa office first, just to make sure that the appointment is for tomorrow.

Member สมาชิก

It's at 1pm. I have found a number that I will call at 8am but its a call centre and not sure if they will be open at this time of year.

The appointment is definitely confirmed, it says so on the website, its the attachment that comes with the confirmation email that I am missing.

Old Hand มือเก่า

It's at 1pm. I have found a number that I will call at 8am but its a call centre and not sure if they will be open at this time of year.

The appointment is definitely confirmed, it says so on the website, its the attachment that comes with the confirmation email that I am missing.
    If this call centre opens at 8.00am, then make sure that you call them bang on 8.00am.

Member สมาชิก

Will do, thank you for getting back to me this evening.

Member สมาชิก

UPDATE - for anyone who finds this thread and needs to know. If you don't have the email with the code, you can provide the receptionist with the Unique Application Number you get given with the visa checklist (this is given once the online application has been completed). This allows them to see the code and give it to you, they asked me for my phone and they took a picture of it for me.

Old Hand มือเก่า

This allows them to see the code and give it to you, they asked me for my phone and they took a picture of it for me.
    I don't understand why they wanted your phone. Unless you were using your phone to do the visa application form.

Maybe it was a very attractive phone, worthy of having it's picture taken.
    If you're offended by any assistance I give, it says far more about you than it does me.