Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Guest Flip's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,995

    Default Mass Shooting in Chumpon

    For some reason the BBC news feed doesn't seem to have picked this up. Very sad.

    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...phato-district

  2. #2
    Old Hand มือเก่า
    Join Date
    27 Jan 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flip View Post
    For some reason the BBC news feed doesn't seem to have picked this up. Very sad.

    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...phato-district
    It's been reported on Sony news.

    Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Guest Flip's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by te2008 View Post
    It's been reported on Sony news.

    Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    Yes but we have some sort of link up with the BBC where Thai related matters are posted on here. I was surprised to see it hadn't happened in this case.

  4. #4
    Old Hand มือเก่า
    Join Date
    29 Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,641

    Default

    Very sad news .
    Mental health problems somewhere or some kind of problem .
    But would you want to say some 7,000 people have been killed in Thailand in the last 15 years ,and thousands injured unreported news south Thailand Flip that is a lot of people and how much damage would that do .
    Remember the British website says do not travel to this zone so on another note with insurance company's paying or not be careful as your insurance could be void if you travel to this zone ,
    Im going this year hat yai ,,,dont want to but misses has family working down there only for 2 days and the 7 on koh lipe

  5. #5
    Premium Member sisaket's Avatar
    Join Date
    7 Jan 2007
    Location
    UK / Bangkok
    Posts
    1,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsung View Post
    Very sad news .
    Mental health problems somewhere or some kind of problem .
    But would you want to say some 7,000 people have been killed in Thailand in the last 15 years ,and thousands injured unreported news south Thailand Flip that is a lot of people and how much damage would that do .
    Remember the British website says do not travel to this zone so on another note with insurance company's paying or not be careful as your insurance could be void if you travel to this zone ,
    Im going this year hat yai ,,,dont want to but misses has family working down there only for 2 days and the 7 on koh lipe
    The main problems in the South are the Deep South (3 provinces) there have been bombs in Hat Yai in the past, I was driving round Chumpon last year with no problems, the only provincies in the South I have not traveled round are the Deep South (yet). You would be very unlucky to have any type of problem in Hat Yai.
    bangkok mags

  6. #6
    Admin maokaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Sep 2002
    Location
    เมืองขอนแก่น
    Posts
    9,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flip View Post
    For some reason the BBC news feed doesn't seem to have picked this up. Very sad.
    Did BBC News report it?
    Paul พอล
    กำขี้ดีกว่ากำตด

  7. #7
    Guest Flip's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maokaang View Post
    Did BBC News report it?
    I don't think they did Paul - point taken.

Similar Threads

  1. German mass raids target forced prostitution gang
    By T-UK in forum News and Views
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18th Apr 2018, 12:10
  2. jet ski shooting in Koh Samui
    By Big AL in forum News and Views
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28th Feb 2018, 20:59
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th Jul 2017, 09:12
  4. Shooting at GOGO Bar Soi 7 Pattaya
    By 9851colle in forum News and Views
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 30th Dec 2012, 13:22
  5. Shooting Blanks !!!!
    By N Barton in forum Health Issues / Travel Insurance
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 29th Nov 2007, 09:46

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •