Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Rookie มือใหม่

Default Flight costs bkk-man

Hi sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I'm trying to find tickets for my gf. A return from bkk to Manchester. The prices are on average double the cost if i was travelling from Manchester to Bkk using the same airline, planes and services. Why is this? Is it some Thai tax? Any help appreciated

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ nigel&panada's Avatar

try skyscanner, I have booked them from BKK-MAN for the Mrs, try FINN air its around 500 for a return flight.

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์ prikphet's Avatar

expedia.com is also ok

Old Hand มือเก่า

i dont know why maybe some one else will but a one way tcket that way more often than not cost the same or if not more than a return from manchester ,I wouldnt try this route as airlines can refuse your return which i found out once easy jet missed the outbound but wanted to keep return point blank refused .
    The trip was finished so didnt bother complaining to much .
    Fin air was good for a return from BKK-manchester its what the wife used when she joined me in the uk but was approx £500 one way .
    I was once in thailand and got the option to fly via Ukraine for £229 glad i didnt take this on and Qatar came through with a all is resolved from my problem .otherwise would i have took off or be stuck in the Ukraine latter i think .

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

what dates are you looking for, i have been looking and out may 12th return july 27th bkk/man/bkk air india £621 and BA £670 with bkk/lhr/bkk with BA being £673.

finally booked Thai air one way on the A380 at £350 for early April, next trip i will do uk/bkk/uk return

Quote Originally Posted by Samsung View Post
    I wouldnt try this route as airlines can refuse your return which i found out once easy jet missed the outbound but wanted to keep return point blank refused .
    I think you will find this is pretty standard T&Cs. If you do not use the outbound (first) portion of the ticket then the ticket is no longer valid and you forfeit the return leg.
    I'm ONE of the 52%

Old Hand มือเก่า

Quote Originally Posted by Gary & Nok View Post
    I think you will find this is pretty standard T&Cs. If you do not use the outbound (first) portion of the ticket then the ticket is no longer valid and you forfeit the return leg.
    Correct but i did not explain my scruple proper ,
    i had checked in and bags and myself on board before unfortunate circumstances.
    I was removed in theory i had used the ticket but easy jet would not budge i am sure i was in the right but like i said it was not worth the hassell so watching England in the Amsterdam arena was missed

Quote Originally Posted by Samsung View Post
    Correct but i did not explain my scruple proper ,
    i had checked in and bags and myself on board before unfortunate circumstances.
    I was removed in theory i had used the ticket but easy jet would not budge i am sure i was in the right but like i said it was not worth the hassell so watching England in the Amsterdam arena was missed
    I was at the one in 2002: 1-1 @ Amsterdam Arena.
    bangkok mags