Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Second FLR

Default Second FLR

Can anybody tell me how many payslips are required for a salaried employee to show the financial requirement please? My wife is above the £18,600 requirement since September last year and if I can avoid using my self employment which is a pita it would be good.

TIA.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

When i applied for my mrs FLMR visa i showed 6 months of mine and 6 months of hers.
    My wife salary is below the £18,600 so i obviously i am the sponsor.
    It did show that in the guidelines for the application of the visa, But i think that's been deleted now from your previous posts.
    I am sure someone else on here will say the same about 6 months payslips.
    Hope this helps
    Holty

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

Also when my wife had her biometrics done with the passport photo, The people at Cardiff Central Library checked all my uploads.
    If they need more information from you, They will tell you straight away.
    So you can always take more payslips if your not sure.
    I am guessing you have booked your biometrics test yes?

The guy did ask if i wanted to include anything else, which i replied no.
    Once they confirm your application you cant alter it.
    Holty

Member สมาชิก

6 months payslips if employed by the same company for 12 months or more, otherwise it’s 12 months payslips

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by holty View Post
    i showed 6 months of mine and 6 months of hers.
    Unless you were combining both salaries to meet the financial threshold, there was no need to send your wife’s payslips. Just a load of information they don’t need

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

I uploaded 6 months of her payslips as requested in the guidelines, Also proves she lives with myself.

When i applied for my mrs FLMR visa i showed 6 months of mine and 6 months of hers.
    It did show that in the guidelines for the application of the visa, But i think that's been deleted now from your previous posts.
    I am sure someone else on here will say the same about 6 months payslips.
    The thing is the new system actually tells you what is required when you input all your information. If you make changes the required documents change.

I;m not sure what the following means. "It did show that in the guidelines for the application of the visa, But i think that's been deleted now from your previous posts."

Also when my wife had her biometrics done with the passport photo, The people at Cardiff Central Library checked all my uploads.
    If they need more information from you, They will tell you straight away.
    So you can always take more payslips if your not sure.
    I am guessing you have booked your biometrics test yes?

The guy did ask if i wanted to include anything else, which i replied no.
    Once they confirm your application you cant alter it.
    With my wife's first FLR I paid the NHS surcharge, paid for the visa and then couriered everything to the address in Sheffield. After a few weeks she was asked to go to a post office to submit biometrics. Which uploads are you talking about here?

The big problem with doing it online is there is occasionally a question that you are unable to say no to or answer correctly. My wife has a boy in Thailand who is not coming to the UK.

Here is an example of what I mean.
    Do you have any children of 18 years old or under? Yes.
    Are all of your children applying with you on this application? No
    Why are all of your children not applying with you as part of this application? My ex husband has sole custody of my youngest son and I have sole custody of my oldest son. He is settled in Thailand with my father and sister, speaks no English and has no interest in coming to the UK. We have asked him a few times.

On the paper form last time that was the end of the questions. I just added the info from his birth certificate and supplied it with a translation and that was it.With the online form it then kicks out numerous questions about his upbringing, how much money is sent home to Thailand to look after him and how big a part my wife plays in his upbringing and her ongoing relationship with him.

This info they are asking for wasn't asked for unless the requirements have changed since September 2016.

I don't want to weigh the application down with information, they don't need.

Here are another 2 poorly worded questions...

Is this the first time you have applied for a partner route, or an extension, with your current partner (including as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner)?

I've answered yes as it's FLR 2 so I've presumed it's an extension.

Please choose the reason you are applying for an extension, this includes if you are switching to a partner visa from another type.

First extension as a partner (following an initial period of entry as a partner, or as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person)
    Additional extension as a partner

First application as a partner from within the UK (for example, you are currently in the UK on another type of visa or permission to stay)

You delayed your travel to the UK by more than 3 months after the issue of a visa and have not yet completed the required amount of time on a partner visa (not including as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner)
    You require more time to meet the Knowledge of Language and Life in the UK requirements to apply for settlement
    You were granted entry as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner, but have not yet married or entered into a civil partnership
    You are applying for any other reason
    Last edited by rasg; 11th Apr 2019 at 18:38.

Quote Originally Posted by rasg View Post

With my wife's first FLR I paid the NHS surcharge, paid for the visa and then couriered everything to the address in Sheffield. After a few weeks she was asked to go to a post office to submit biometrics. Which uploads are you talking about here?
    rasg, we have just completed the online application for ILR, and after making payment it directs you to the UKVCAS website to book an appointment with a UKVCAS centre of your choice (i chose Manchester). You and your wife must attend the appointment with all the supporting documents for them to scan, and your wife's biometrics will be taken at the centre.

There's also an option on their website to upload your supporting documents, if you do this you must also take them with you to the centre.

We are attending ours this Saturday at a library in Manchester and we had to pay an extra £100 for the slot. Free slots are available at most centres but there's not many to choose from, Sundays are also available if that suits you.

How things have changed in 2 and a half years.

I've just taken a look at the UKVCAS website. They talk a lot about document scanning but don't tell you how to do it yourself. I've just been looking at Hammersmith and Reading. Both easy for me.

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by rasg View Post
    I've just taken a look at the UKVCAS website. They talk a lot about document scanning but don't tell you how to do it yourself.

Thanks for the info.
    After paying for the application you will need to sign up on the UKVCAS website using your email address and password, and they will send you a six digit pass code to activate the account. once you're signed in and you've chosen your slot at a centre, you will receive a QRcode that you must print off and take to the centre with you, make sure you don't lose this email because they only send it once.

also, when you are signed in to your account on the website there's a <upload documents> tab so you can send your home scanned documents if you wish.

Hi Elad.

A quick question please.

When you get to the end of the application and you’ve paid the NHS surcharge and visa fee do you get an explanation of the scanning requirements? Do you also know how long you have to get to the appointment for biometrics etc after you have paid etc please?

Thanks.

After hitting the <upload documents> tab here's what it says:

To make your visit to our Service centre as smooth as possible, it is recommended you upload your documents via the self-upload facility. You can upload documents in stages right up until you attend your appointment, making it easy and convenient. When uploading your documents, there are some easy to follow guidelines set out below to ensure you are successful.
    1. Document type: On completing your on line application you will be advised of the mandatory supporting evidence UKVI will need to access your application. You must upload all the mandatory supporting evidence, we will not be able to submit your application if mandatory information is missing. Further supporting documents guidance is on gov.uk for the documents required for your application route.
    2. Category: Your supporting evidence needs to be submitted under the categories advised, our upload facility allows for this and having the right documents in the right category will make your evidence easier to find and review, so we suggest that you organise and upload your supporting documents in the correct categories.
    3. File Format: Please upload documents in PDF (preferred), JPG and PNG format.
    4. File Name: needs to be as simple as possible e.g. bank-statement-Apr-2018.pdf Do not upload files with file names having special characters, #,ë, or bank.statement.apr.2018.pdf
    5. File Size: each uploaded document has a file size limit of 6MB, uploading larger files will result in your documents being rejected, so please ensure the file is as small as possible and not more than 6 MB. If you document is likely to be over 6MB please split into parts and create separate files. There is no limit on the number of documents/files you can upload.
    6. Scan in Greyscale or Black and white: To help contain the files size to 6MB please scan in ‘Greyscale’ or ‘Black and white’ and not in ‘Colour’. It is also helpful to keep the resolution between 150 dpi (dots per inch) to 300 dpi. This can be achieved by configuring your device by the available ‘Settings’ option, that allows you to choose the file format, colour and the dpi resolution. With this approach, you will be able to scan up to 50 pages per document within the allowed 6 MB limit.

Password: Please do not upload password protected files as the caseworker will not be able to open them for assessment and therefore your application may be delayed.

as for the appointment dates if i remember it gave me at least a couple of months to choose from but since i had all my evidence prepared i opted for an early slot.

This is exactly what I have been looking for for a couple of hours!

Thank you so much.

Really appreciated.

Old Hand มือเก่า

6 months wage slips but if you throw in her recent p60 which she will get in the next 4 weeks with the payslips ,they wont even look at them and only the p 60 but do supply as its what they ask for .

Rookie มือใหม่

this is excellent information...i will be doing the wifes FLR M visa extension in a couple of weeks.
    can you start the application before the 28 days that is stated or does it have to be 28 days before it expires?

As it's online now you can do it on the day it expires now.

I submitted my wife's second FLR a few weeks ago the day before her BRP expired. I am not willing to take the chance that when it comes to ILR that the five years haven’t been completed.

After you have paid etc you have 14 days or more book an appointment, to upload the documents yourself if you want to (I did) and attend the appointment. If you want a free appointment you will need to use one of the Core centres. Very few free appointments at the others. Between £60 and £120 according to the time.