Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Member สมาชิก

Default BlackPink what do you think?

Biggest K pop and Asian group by far and got 100 million hits within 48 hours for this one which I think is a record. Lisa is Thai, the other 3 are Korean but 2 grew up abroad. Great video's but don't look up to much live, popular with Thai kids.

Member สมาชิก

I'm afraid if they were singing in my village hall I'd want my 50p entrance money refunded.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

My daughter is well into them. I am taking her to watch them live in Manchester, along with some ear muffs and paracetamol.

They have just performed at the 2019 Coachella Music Festival, Palm Desert, California so they must be doing something right, in Jan they opened their world tour at Muang Thong Thani @ Impact Arena in which all 3 shows sold out (1st two in one hour). One friend in the UK she thinks their the bees knees, and a friend in Australia who's granddaughter thinks they are the best thing ever and she's going to see them in Sydney.
    I did click on the Video it kind of reminded me I will have to endure Cardi B later this year, but think I would rather have to endure BlackPink instead.
    bangkok mags

Rookie มือใหม่

Wife obsessedd by them despite being 56 because of the Thai member and they are certainly glorious eye candy which is all I can remember when watching their videos - music what music !

Old Hand มือเก่า

massive here in the uk tickets seem to be expensive to get hold off now sold out in London quick seem to agree with you there bsand eye candy LOL .if i was 20 years younger ,