This is a new themed park opening south of Pattaya next to Nong Nooch. There is free entrance at present to check it out you need Thai driving licence and need to fill in a form everyone has to do this. Lots of money spent here and it shows. Its more about culure with small shows etc. There is a bit of a fair and shops selling goods from all over Thailand. I believe the entrance fee will be 450 for foreign tourists but there will be I am told a reduction for driving licence holders. Several parts are not yet finished so its hard to give it a good write up, but if you are in the area check it out. It reminded me of the floating market as there is lots of water and you can pay 100bht I believe for a boat ride. There is also a "train" to ride again extra and an electric tuk tuk. Again all rides and games at the fun fair will be extra I think 50 bht or that's what we paid for the girl to play but she didn't go on the pirate ship or big wheel. I enjoyed my visit and would like to go again when it's all finished if the price isn't restrictive.