Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Old Hand มือเก่า

Default A little explaining please

My wife is going to visametric to obtain a schengen visa for Germany next week .
    and i have just come across this does this mean i have to photocopy her passport 2 times and every page ?
    • Passport (original and 2 photocopies)Signed passport, at least 2 blank pages for visa purposes, must be valid for at least 90 days beyond the return date ofthe trip to the Schengen Area.(Extended passport may still be valid, but when older than 10 years the passport is no longer acceptable; in that caseapplicant first needs to apply for a new passport.)

Old Hand มือเก่า

Anyone on this one ?Passport (original and 2 photocopies) is this 2 photocopies off the passport page or all the passport ?

Last edited by -Keith-; 18th May 2019 at 15:24.
    If you're offended by any assistance I give, it says far more about you than it does me.

I would copy the main pages and any pages with stamps or visas on if it's not clear what they want.

Not quite the same but that's what they did when my wife submitted a different application a couple of weeks ago.

Old Hand มือเก่า

i will try that thanks rasg just on FLR m they wanted every page ,very unclear but the process should be straightforward i let you know .

Quote Originally Posted by Samsung View Post
    i will try that thanks rasg just on FLR m they wanted every page ,very unclear but the process should be straightforward i let you know .
    It was FLR that I was talking about when they just scanned the pages with visas and stamps etc on them just a couple, of weeks ago. There have been lots of changes with the new system.

Old Hand มือเก่า

Thanks again rasg i will do the important pages and see where we get with it i have read somewhere someone has set up business near there with the standard photocopier in hindsight to these problems .
    I have started to look at the wifes ILR m but give up after page 4 .
    I am going go through that again this week might get to page 12 lol its not due till next September but what a relief it will be when its all finished .