Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: IIR fees

Member สมาชิก

Default IIR fees

I’m applying for ILR for my wife and stepson soon, and I’m somewhat confused over the current fees, I understand that her application will cost £ 2389, and I was assuming that the same would be payable for my 10 year old stepson, meaning a total of £4778, but I had an email from IAS ( immigration advisory service )this morning who I used to help me when I brought my stepson over a year after his mum, and they quote in their advice , £2389 + £50 per dependent child, meaning I could have a nice surprise saving, just seems too good to be true, as when I did their 2.5 year extension their fees were the same, I’d appreciate any advice on someone who has recently done an ILR for a Thai spouse and stepchild,
    Many thanks

Member สมาชิก

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmycabs View Post
    I’m applying for ILR for my wife and stepson soon, and I’m somewhat confused over the current fees, I understand that her application will cost £ 2389, and I was assuming that the same would be payable for my 10 year old stepson, meaning a total of £4778, but I had an email from IAS ( immigration advisory service )this morning who I used to help me when I brought my stepson over a year after his mum, and they quote in their advice , £2389 + £50 per dependent child, meaning I could have a nice surprise saving, just seems too good to be true, as when I did their 2.5 year extension their fees were the same, I’d appreciate any advice on someone who has recently done an ILR for a Thai spouse and stepchild,
    Many thanks
    That’s probably the extra fee your agent wishes to charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Have they quoted you, £2,389 ILR fee, plus £50 for the Life in the UK test?
    Dependants, also pay the same fee.

Member สมาชิก

It got an email from them regarding six steps to ILR this was part of it
    ‘ How to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (Stage 4) — pay the ILR fees
    The UKVI fee for single applicants, without dependents, os £2389. Per each dependant who is applying with you, you must add £50.00 per person.

If you use the premium services, the fee changes to £2,999 per single applicant.

There is an extra cost for anyone who needs to meet the KoLL requirement (this is most applicants), of £50.00. This is used to pay for the ‘Life in the UK’ test. You can book this test online at least three days in advance.

You will usually also need to pay the fee of £19.20 for your biometric information — this can be done at your local Post Office branch. If you use a premium service, this cost will be included with your full application fee.’

I did all my applications myself, but did get them to check the application , and write a covering letter for the stepson’s application, as you can see from the text, it seems to imply the fee for my stepson is only £50, I guess I’ll only find out when I get to the payment page on the ILR application .......

Old Hand มือเก่า

If i remember correctly that used to be page 3 on the old FLR m application payment page that is lol

I submitted my wife and step son's ILR application on line at the start of May. The step son was named as a dependent child. They charged me two lots of £2389. Every visa we've applied for has cost two lots of the full fee with wife and dependent. Hope you're right jimmycabs, I could use a £2k plus refund!