Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Rookie มือใหม่

Default E VISA thai embassy london

Hello,
    need help on this e visa ,i have registered an online account but,on section 1 does not give you the selection for thai embassy london only chinese ones.do anybody have any info on this e visa . please if anyone has any info would be appreciatecd.
    thankyou
    paul
    as it is supposed to start this week on the 19th

Blog Entries

Paul, perhaps you could post the link to the website you have registered with? That might help us to assist you better.
    Tobias - โทเบียส

I have also registered an account at the thai e visa website as I will be using it later this year. Also, I could go no further than registering the account itself but I assumed that was because the process is not actually "live" as yet? I thought it was the 15th of this month but could be wrong. I'm assuming they do not want people using the e visa process until it is actually 'live" but again, could be wrong.

https://www.thaievisa.go.th/

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Quote Originally Posted by Allan View Post
    I thought it was the 15th of this month but could be wrong. I'm assuming they do not want people using the e visa process until it is actually 'live" but again, could be wrong.
    I think you are correct, here is a link of a video on how to apply online.
    https://thaievisa.go.th/Images/sliders/e-visa.mp4

Rookie มือใหม่

Thankyou alan,
    yes it goes live this week,just was trying to find out more info about it.as i will be travelling later this year myself.have registered an account when they first announced it.will see on or after the 15 th how this process works.Dont think a lot of people know about the system they want to use..thanyou for your reply
    cheers paul

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

Thankyou tobias,
    alan has put a link on.just want to make sure i do the right thing when it goes live.there isnt much else on advice apart form the link and the thai embassy saying it goes live on the 15th.
    thankyou for the reply
    cheers paul

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ Essex boys's Avatar

Hi gents, I don't know if anyone else is experiencing a problem signing up to the Thai evisa account, basically when it asks you to enter your email address it all goes well until I go to put the @ bit in the email, it just won't accept it, I have tried my iPad and my iPhone with the same result.....I will wait for the gf to get back and I will try on her laptop which is windows 10
    essexboys

Rookie มือใหม่

ive signed up ok but having a problem with the last question on section 5.... its hard work mate they want everything where your staying bank account flight details all have to be added on from pictures as attachments ...ive even phoned the embassy for help

Rookie มือใหม่

Quote Originally Posted by Essex boys View Post
    Hi gents, I don't know if anyone else is experiencing a problem signing up to the Thai evisa account, basically when it asks you to enter your email address it all goes well until I go to put the @ bit in the email, it just won't accept it, I have tried my iPad and my iPhone with the same result.....I will wait for the gf to get back and I will try on her laptop which is windows 10
    essexboys
    ve signed up ok but having a problem with the last question on section 5.... its hard work mate they want everything where your staying bank account flight details all have to be added on from pictures as attachments ...ive even phoned the embassy for help

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ Essex boys's Avatar

What a crock of ❇❇❇❇e the Thai embassy visa site is...I had to get past the @ problem by copying and pasting in my email address from another site....now I'm onto the 2nd section for type of visa, I enter 'long stay' then when I go to select 'non immigrant O-A' in the visa type entry drop down box it is already ticked as is the other one above it so it just say 'invalid visa type selected' and no matter what I do I cannot untick the selection above the one I want!!!!! I sometimes wonder if it's worth the bloody aggravation