Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Samsung View Post
    I guess this is RASG
    xxxxxxx will not over stay her visa as she has responsiblities back in Thailand, she has her children &
    family as well as her own hairdressing salon & although she is self sufficiant in Thailand, i do send her some money via western union
    for some luxuries for herself and family, but while she is in the UK i will be covering the whole cost of her dependants back home
    in Thailand until she returns.We both understand the importance of abiding by the terms of the visa & will fully comply with them. as i would
    like to invite xxxxxx again next summer.
    I didn't know evidence of relationship was not needed anymore ,
    Spelling mistakes is irreverent its not a english test !!!
    Evidence of the relationship is needed but photos are not and I think spelling and grammar is very important.

Forum Antiquity ของโบราณ bifftastic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samsung View Post

Spelling mistakes is irreverent its not a english test !!!
    Spelling mistakes are irrelevant it's not an English test.

Evidence of a relationship is a way of establishing that there is a genuine desire for the person to visit the UK as a genuine visitor and not likely to disappear once here and start working cash in hand.

There is a section on the application about income. We usually check the 'supported by partner/spouse' option and explain in the further sections how I support my partner and, as in this covering letter, explain further that I will continue to do that while she is in the UK.

Whilst it is indeed not an English test, it is a formal letter to a government department and it does look better if words are spelled correctly.

To be honest, I think that the fact that you haven't known her for very long, have only met in person once, and have already had one visa refused, is going to make this quite a difficult application.
    Its good that you are going to include as much evidence of your ongoing relationship as possible, but given the points I've made above, it may well be that you might get another refusal.

Good luck with it all.
    "You're so unapproachable!"
    "And yet, here you are."

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Quote Originally Posted by keith68 View Post
    xxxxxxx will not over stay her visa as she has responsiblities back in Thailand, she has her children &
    family as well as her own hairdressing salon & although she is self sufficiant in Thailand, i do send her some money via western union
    for some luxuries for herself and family, but while she is in the UK i will be covering the whole cost of her dependants back home
    in Thailand until she returns.We both understand the importance of abiding by the terms of the visa & will fully comply with them. as i would
    like to invite xxxxxx again next summer.
    How long did you ask for on your first application? If it was for 6 months, which is what the refusal is pointing to, then I still don't think the above will satisfy the ECO.

Taking into account you have already been refused a visit visa, and you haven't known your girlfriend for that long, you could be looking at another refusal. Personally, I think you should be looking at getting a couple of trips back out to Thailand under your belt before re-applying.

Rookie มือใหม่

This was the letter I sent with the rejected visa application, we sent lots of photos with it as well as receipts, internal flight tickets and letters from 1 hotel to confirm that we stayed there together.

Old Hand มือเก่า

Myself like others have said forget the visit visa and get yourself back to Thailand 2 weeks is not a long time i am going to be honest she would not have completed her monthly cycle and some ladies are a completely different animal when the cycle comes around .
    Get to know her more spend a little more time with her but at the end of the day its up to you what you do good luck with what you decide to do .

Quote Originally Posted by keith68 View Post
    This was the letter I sent with the rejected visa application, we sent lots of photos with it as well as receipts, internal flight tickets and letters from 1 hotel to confirm that we stayed there together.
    Letter? Where is the letter.

How long did your girlfriend request for the UK trip?

Rookie มือใหม่

Quote Originally Posted by rasg View Post
    I'll look more closely at it tomorrow but it's full of spelling mistakes. They no longer want photos, by the way.

What are her reasons to return?
    she has her children, her salon, her car......we added all of this in the application

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rasg View Post
    Letter? Where is the letter.

How long did your girlfriend request for the UK trip?
    we requested 4 weeks, but on the new application ive cut it to 3 weeks

Children and her car are not a reason to return as so many Thai women work away from home.

You will get exactly the same outcome for the next application unless you address the ECO's points in the refusal letter. In the letter it stated that her earnings did not relate to the money going in and out of her bank account. Until you explain why those figures don't match up, you will have a problem.