Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Member สมาชิก

Default ILR UKVCAS Aappointment next week. What to upload

Hello Folks, my wife has her ILR UKVCAS appointment next week. I have a few questions regarding documents and what to upload. I have the checklist provided when the application was completed. With regards to the passport scans. Do I upload every page of our passports? I have read some posts that say yes and other posts that say you only have to upload the biometric page and any pages with visa stamps. I have all the pages scanned and can upload all if needed.

My wife and I only have one letter jointly addressed to us both which is a hospital appointment. We have atleast 6 letters each addressed to us solely. How to choose which are the best ones to provide? My wife has two council tax bills addressed to her and my father. A letter from her employer and 2 P60's for the last two tax years and number of online bank statements stamped by the bank. Will this be suffice. The only other letters she has would be more medical appointments.

In relation to my own correspondence, are Tesco mobile phone bills acceptable? I also Virgin media bills, medical appointments, P60's, Online bank statements stamped by the bank. Can I use my employers letter for both proof of employment and proof of address?

Thanks in advance for your replies

Mike.

Old Hand มือเก่า

I would say send them everything you have included tesco club card account there getting £2500 from you .let them shuffle through it all .
    Or does the actually cost be around the £80 mark that is what they have offered eastern Europeans ILR.

Quote Originally Posted by Irishfella View Post
    Hello Folks, my wife has her ILR UKVCAS appointment next week. I have a few questions regarding documents and what to upload. I have the checklist provided when the application was completed. With regards to the passport scans. Do I upload every page of our passports? I have read some posts that say yes and other posts that say you only have to upload the biometric page and any pages with visa stamps. I have all the pages scanned and can upload all if needed.

My wife and I only have one letter jointly addressed to us both which is a hospital appointment. We have atleast 6 letters each addressed to us solely. How to choose which are the best ones to provide? My wife has two council tax bills addressed to her and my father. A letter from her employer and 2 P60's for the last two tax years and number of online bank statements stamped by the bank. Will this be suffice. The only other letters she has would be more medical appointments.

In relation to my own correspondence, are Tesco mobile phone bills acceptable? I also Virgin media bills, medical appointments, P60's, Online bank statements stamped by the bank. Can I use my employers letter for both proof of employment and proof of address? Mike.
    I supplied scans of my wife's passport for FLR a few weeks ago and they did it again using a special passport scanner. Every page with a stamp or visa on it. With my passport I did the same but I scanned it.

With the letters, I sent them more than they needed. Council tax, joint doctors/dentist appointments etc etc.

If you use anything in two categories, upload a copy of the same scan into each folder.

Member สมาชิก

Hello men, thanks for the replies. I guess I am at the panic stage. I have went through the check list many times and it does not request any English B1 certificate or proof of our marriage. Is this correct?

Thanks

Just scan then and submit them with the application. I didn’t submit my wife's B1 certificate for FLR as I had already put the reference number for her B1 at Trinity college on the application. They don't need the certificate if you have the reference number.

Member สมาชิก

Yes i remember entering the Trinity certificate serial number on the application. Strange that the marriage certificates were not requested but i will submit them them anyway.

Thanks to everyone for their help

Member สมาชิก

Hello Folks, Wife got her ILR visa. Thanks for all the help. We paid for Priority Service and she got a text message the day after the appointment. During the appointment they only asked for our passports and took her biometric data.