Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ILR application

Yeah, i'm sure you'll be fine with P60 and a letter from work.
    Have you tried changing the setting on your scanner, like increasing the dpi or try colour, grayscale, black and white and see witch one looks best.

Quote Originally Posted by toddmeister View Post
    I assume you can also take original documents to the appointment for them to send away? The reason I ask is my payslips are printed on a carbon type paper and the scans are terrible, some figures are illegible so I was going to upload what I have but give them the originals to send away?

Also under "proof of application" its asking for my wifes passport. I wasn't going to scan that as I thought they would keep the original. Will I have to scan this before the appointment or can I just do that at the appointment?
    You should take everything with you any way, just in case.

If you tell them that you have a problem scanning them they will do them for you.

I had a couple of documents that were faint and I scanned them and made them darker in Photoshop.

I supplied scans of my wife's passport and uploaded them but as I explained in an earlier post they scan it with a special passport scanner when you are called to see the caseworker. Whether the woman deleted my scans or not. I have no idea.

With my wife's passport they only scanned the pages with info on them. The same as I did with mine (not the blank pages) and all was fine.

They don't keep the originals of anything nowadays as they don't stick anything in your passport for FLR or ILR. Obviously a BRP with FLR and I am pretty sure it's the same for ILR.

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์ toddmeister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi all

My wife had her ILR appointment this morning in Newcastle. We arrived an hour early to find out where we needed to be. Good thing too as things started badly. The staff asked for the my wifes booking confirmation containing her "QR" code. I had assumed this was the barcode printed on the application checklist which you get at the end of the application as we had received nothing else when booking the appointment. We went through all of my wifes emails, spam & trash folders but nothing, no email. For a few minutes it looked like we weren't going to be able to go ahead with the appointment. Luckily the staff were really helpful and by using the reference number on the application they could access the QR code on their computer. They then took a picture of this on my wifes phone and she used this when registering her biometrics. **So to anyone booking your appointment make sure you do receive a confirmation email with this code and call them if you don't receive one like us**

Panic over we took a seat and waited around 10mins before being called over to be seen. Whilst my wife was doing her biometrics I mentioned the problem I had scanning my payslips and the staff did them for me and added them to the application.

Other than the issue with the missing email it was all very easy and the staff were great. We were in and out well before my wifes scheduled appointment time.

Now just a matter of waiting

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elad View Post
    Yeah, i'm sure you'll be fine with P60 and a letter from work.
    Have you tried changing the setting on your scanner, like increasing the dpi or try colour, grayscale, black and white and see witch one looks best.
    This was one of the documents paper clipped together as well as every page of my passport when i and the the wife did her FLM m ,they do not ask for it but i assumed they was more than happy as its traceable .