Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Old Hand มือเก่า

Quote Originally Posted by Lonerider View Post
    Just looked on the UK FCO site and if I read it right I will be good for May 2020 for free entry visa for a short week in HCMC.
    I also think that Ohm is also good for a for a free entry visa?
    Until 30 June 2021, ‘British Citizen’ passport holders travelling for tourism or business can enter Vietnam for up to a maximum of 15 days (inclusive of dates of entry and exit) without a visa.

Thai Passport Holders do not require a visa for entering Vietnam if staying less than 30 days (showing tickets for exiting within 30 days). In case, stay is more than 30 days, you should apply for a visa.

Sorry, I can not be of any help on a Multi Entry O based visa.

With regards to the letter from wife to support 12 month Multi - O visa, Mrs has written me a couple (which is a requirement in Singapore) she just put address / date (as per normal) then went on to point out she would like to support my application for the Visa, length of time married, passport number (mine) her job description / business description, and that she enclosed and signed supporting documents (IE house-book etc) we would spend time together at the above address etc, any further information please contact, phone No (+66) , Email and I think LINE ID.
    She did write one in Thai and one in English (I dont think it is necessary).
    bangkok mags

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ Lonerider's Avatar
    Yorkshireman divided between Chum Phae & Iraq

Thanks for the above information guys.

So basically in the letter Ohm just needs to put, we are married, we live at this address, and she fully supports my application for the visa. She will be with me anyway and we will have copies plus original of all docs
    Although she is not working at the moment due to her just finished project managing the house build...do you think it will be an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonerider View Post
    Thanks for the above information guys.

So basically in the letter Ohm just needs to put, we are married, we live at this address, and she fully supports my application for the visa. She will be with me anyway and we will have copies plus original of all docs
    Although she is not working at the moment due to her just finished project managing the house build...do you think it will be an issue?
    I would nt think it would be a problem, in fact she could point out she did PM the address you will staying, a valid link, one thing I should have pointed out, the Thai Embassy in Singapore had started using online applications for this Visa, IE fill out online application and scan supporting documents, then had to wait a few days until a decision was made, then if successful take the documents to be checked, if OK Visa put in passport, may be worth checking if they do the same in HCMC before you go.
    bangkok mags