Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Rookie มือใหม่

Default Visitors from Bangkok - want to watch LIVERPOOL play

Hi everyone. We are having a wedding celebration party in UK in November (my son married his Thai bride in Amphawa in April) and there will be several Thai people attending.

Three of the visitors from Bangkok are die-hard Liverpool supporters, and would LOVE to watch Liverpool play while in the UK. The only game that is possible is the Aston Villa v Liverpool game on November 2nd.

Does anyone have any contacts, or know anyway that they could get tickets? (This would be 3 tickets, but even better would be 4 tickets so I could take them!)

Many thanks..!

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Most football clubs sell tickets through memberships as bulk are already sold as season tickets. Even though there will be some tickets available to the general public through the club, it will probably only be 1 ticket per purchase, especially for a high profile game.

The only other option, at a cost.
    https://ticket-compare.com/football/...ol-2019-11-02/

I strongly advise not to buy any tickets from touts as you will get ripped off.

I’ve seen people at Chelsea try to enter with a ticket they bought off a tout and as they put the ticket in at the turnstile in shows up as a duplicate or lost / stolen and then they get turned away.

Rookie มือใหม่

Thanks for the comments - Greg, I'm aware of ticket-compare. I guess that might be an option, but not at current prices. Will keep watching to see if prices drop in the coming 3 weeks. And Dsw727 - thanks for the warning. I agree it is not worth taking the risk of buying from a tout. They can be unscrupulous.

Could you not contact the club explain the situation and ask for their help
    Melnathan

Villa tickets are like gold dustthis year i have been unable to buy any for my family and I have a season ticket. The Liverpool game sold out without Season Tickets holders even being offered the chance to purchase extras. Whilst I would not recomend using touts that is the only way you will get one. The Club will not be able to help

Old Hand มือเก่า

Do they not do a hospiltilty package hope i spelled that right might get shouted at again

Yep but they are sold as well

Old Hand มือเก่า

i just had a quick check for tickets online my advice is find a nice pub 5 star meal and take them there ,could not believe how much they are .

Quote Originally Posted by peetypoopy View Post
    I agree it is not worth taking the risk of buying from a tout. They can be unscrupulous.
    True, me and the Mrs were in Leeds on Saturday for the Josh Warrington fight, as usual there were ticket touts operating outside the arena. When inside the arena, I was approached by a guy asking if I was interested in upgrading my seats to ringside seats for a £50 fee, probably a fraction of what ringside tickets actually cost, I declined as I would suspect they would be fake.

Old Hand มือเก่า

As a back up plan, should you not get tickets, go to a local game or Championship, to get a taste of the atmosphere and a stadium tour of Anfield. Not ideal, but the effort is there.

You could take them on the Wembley Stadium Tour. It's a bit of fun.