Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

RSS Feed Buriram ranked 3rd trending Air BnB worldwide destination

Buriram has seen a 383% increase in bookings and the number of tourists has increased from 1.2m to 2m over the last 5 years....

https://www.pattayamail.com/business...nations-268357

Personally I love Buriram, it's one of my favourite destinations...
    Grahame
    เกรแฮม

I agree I like Buriram alot, not surprised about the increase in bookings, this year could nt get a room for the Moto GP, was all booked up long before hand, I expect the same for next year, luckily can get there in the car in less than an hour when im in Surin (province).
    bangkok mags

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Quote Originally Posted by sisaket View Post
    I agree I like Buriram alot, not surprised about the increase in bookings, this year could nt get a room for the Moto GP, was all booked up long before hand, I expect the same for next year, luckily can get there in the car in less than an hour when im in Surin (province).
    The increase in bookings will have a lot do with the Moto GP but also from when it first staged the World Superbikes back in 2015. Next years Moto GP is going to be held in March, I think. There has been gossip that it might be a night race due to hot weather that time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg / Pairin View Post
    The increase in bookings will have a lot do with the Moto GP but also from when it first staged the World Superbikes back in 2015. Next years Moto GP is going to be held in March, I think. There has been gossip that it might be a night race due to hot weather that time of year.
    Cheers Greg, I just checked down as provisional , I just assumed it would be end Sept beginning Oct, could be a another Moto GP for me, followed by 26 Mar Thailand v Indonesia but awaiting the venue (last 3 home games been in Pathum Thai) looks like March will be busy month, have Greenday on the 11 th and either Malaysia v Vietnam or Cambodia v Iran on the 31st (venues confirmed) there will be a bit more eye rolling when I inform a female of my plans, only knows about Greenday ATM.
    In a ideal world Thai v Indo at Buriram, then get dropped off at Surin / Cambodia border.
    bangkok mags

Quote Originally Posted by sisaket View Post
    Cheers Greg, I just checked down as provisional , I just assumed it would be end Sept beginning Oct, could be a another Moto GP for me, followed by 26 Mar Thailand v Indonesia but awaiting the venue (last 3 home games been in Pathum Thai) looks like March will be busy month, have Greenday on the 11 th and either Malaysia v Vietnam or Cambodia v Iran on the 31st (venues confirmed) there will be a bit more eye rolling when I inform a female of my plans, only knows about Greenday ATM.
    In a ideal world Thai v Indo at Buriram, then get dropped off at Surin / Cambodia border.
    Update : They must be confident the MOTO GP is 20 / 22 March 20 as accommodation is sold out, Hop Inn have block on their system for them dates, one two star hotel has a single for over 5,000 baht per night, but the MOTO GP campground is on sale.
    bangkok mags

Do you get over to watch any of the home games at Thunder Castle? Awesome atmosphere!!
    Grahame
    เกรแฮม

Quote Originally Posted by Grahame View Post
    Do you get over to watch any of the home games at Thunder Castle? Awesome atmosphere!!
    Yes , but the last games we went to were in the Kings Cup : Curacao v India, Thailand v Vietnam, you're correct about the atmosphere.
    bangkok mags