Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Premium Member Grahame's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Feb 2003
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Posts
    2,196

    RSS Feed Buriram ranked 3rd trending Air BnB worldwide destination

    Buriram has seen a 383% increase in bookings and the number of tourists has increased from 1.2m to 2m over the last 5 years....

    https://www.pattayamail.com/business...nations-268357

    Personally I love Buriram, it's one of my favourite destinations...
    Grahame
    เกรแฮม

  2. #2
    Premium Member sisaket's Avatar
    Join Date
    7 Jan 2007
    Location
    UK / Bangkok
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    I agree I like Buriram alot, not surprised about the increase in bookings, this year could nt get a room for the Moto GP, was all booked up long before hand, I expect the same for next year, luckily can get there in the car in less than an hour when im in Surin (province).
    bangkok mags

  3. #3
    Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ
    Join Date
    23 Nov 2003
    Location
    Egremont Cumbria
    Posts
    937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sisaket View Post
    I agree I like Buriram alot, not surprised about the increase in bookings, this year could nt get a room for the Moto GP, was all booked up long before hand, I expect the same for next year, luckily can get there in the car in less than an hour when im in Surin (province).
    The increase in bookings will have a lot do with the Moto GP but also from when it first staged the World Superbikes back in 2015. Next years Moto GP is going to be held in March, I think. There has been gossip that it might be a night race due to hot weather that time of year.

  4. #4
    Premium Member sisaket's Avatar
    Join Date
    7 Jan 2007
    Location
    UK / Bangkok
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg / Pairin View Post
    The increase in bookings will have a lot do with the Moto GP but also from when it first staged the World Superbikes back in 2015. Next years Moto GP is going to be held in March, I think. There has been gossip that it might be a night race due to hot weather that time of year.
    Cheers Greg, I just checked down as provisional , I just assumed it would be end Sept beginning Oct, could be a another Moto GP for me, followed by 26 Mar Thailand v Indonesia but awaiting the venue (last 3 home games been in Pathum Thai) looks like March will be busy month, have Greenday on the 11 th and either Malaysia v Vietnam or Cambodia v Iran on the 31st (venues confirmed) there will be a bit more eye rolling when I inform a female of my plans, only knows about Greenday ATM.
    In a ideal world Thai v Indo at Buriram, then get dropped off at Surin / Cambodia border.
    bangkok mags

  5. #5
    Premium Member sisaket's Avatar
    Join Date
    7 Jan 2007
    Location
    UK / Bangkok
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sisaket View Post
    Cheers Greg, I just checked down as provisional , I just assumed it would be end Sept beginning Oct, could be a another Moto GP for me, followed by 26 Mar Thailand v Indonesia but awaiting the venue (last 3 home games been in Pathum Thai) looks like March will be busy month, have Greenday on the 11 th and either Malaysia v Vietnam or Cambodia v Iran on the 31st (venues confirmed) there will be a bit more eye rolling when I inform a female of my plans, only knows about Greenday ATM.
    In a ideal world Thai v Indo at Buriram, then get dropped off at Surin / Cambodia border.
    Update : They must be confident the MOTO GP is 20 / 22 March 20 as accommodation is sold out, Hop Inn have block on their system for them dates, one two star hotel has a single for over 5,000 baht per night, but the MOTO GP campground is on sale.
    bangkok mags

  6. #6
    Premium Member Grahame's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Feb 2003
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Posts
    2,196

    Default

    Do you get over to watch any of the home games at Thunder Castle? Awesome atmosphere!!
    Grahame
    เกรแฮม

  7. #7
    Premium Member sisaket's Avatar
    Join Date
    7 Jan 2007
    Location
    UK / Bangkok
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grahame View Post
    Do you get over to watch any of the home games at Thunder Castle? Awesome atmosphere!!
    Yes , but the last games we went to were in the Kings Cup : Curacao v India, Thailand v Vietnam, you're correct about the atmosphere.
    bangkok mags

Similar Threads

  1. Thailand ranked 55 (555!?)
    By GTG in forum English Language ภาษาอังกฤษ
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20th Nov 2013, 23:07
  2. alternative to seven seas worldwide? urgent
    By brian99 in forum Transport
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17th Jul 2012, 01:47
  3. Worldwide Radio On Your PC
    By Brizza in forum TV, Computers and Internet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16th May 2012, 19:15
  4. Destination Truth - Bangkok
    By Gary & Nok in forum TV, Computers and Internet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20th Oct 2011, 21:01
  5. Santander offers no fees from ATM's worldwide
    By Wolfy in forum Banking / Sending Money Abroad
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15th Jan 2010, 08:56

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •