Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: MINI VAN crash

Banned

Default MINI VAN crash

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Banned

no just the link i found ,
    i have just seen that footage from the traffic cam ,makes me wonder did they have there seat belts on ,i am no expert but shocking footage of the accident .hope all involved a speedy recovery .

That hilarious as you posted a link to the Daily Mail straight after. Good stuff.

I am not knocking anyone by the way just found it funny.

They were so lucky there was not higher levels of traffic on the road, that's normally a very busy road. On the seat belt side of things in those type of "VIP" vans, I have been in many that have got large comfortable seats, but never any sign of seat belts, typically after a few minutes and as speed grows, the seats start to feel far from comfortable. Hope they all make full and speedy recoveries.

They say the bus was not speeding, looked like it was shifting pretty sharpish to me and again like others above not wearing set belts.
    Wish them all a speedy recovery. Good driving from the vehicles behind, could have been much worse.

Banned

True events from the 28/12/2019 .
    Me and the wife landed at utp airport from udon to see in the new year in pattaya wish i had not bothered but that is a different tale .
    Any way we decided to get the mini van to pattaya around 10 people on this van all ages from 20-65 mix of both sexes .
    My misses ended up next to the driver along with another thai lady while i ended up on the back seat driving along somewhere around joimtien rd my wife turns around and in a air stewardess voice in English clear and precise can everyone please put there safety belts on there is a police check not one person in the van had them on i noticed but not a word of complaint clunk click was the sound even me anyway through the police checkpoint and not one person took there belt off till they reached the hotel of there choice .
    Strange if you ask me why did no one put it on in the first place including me only after being asked because the driver didnt want the hassell or fine i do not know the law but in the UK the driver is responsible i think .

Old Hand มือเก่า

Quote Originally Posted by Samsung View Post
    i do not know the law but in the UK the driver is responsible i think .
    It is the drivers responsibility that children under the age of 14 are wearing a seat belt. Passengers 14 years and older, it is then their responsibility they are wearing a seat belt. Passengers as well as drivers can and will be prosecuted for failing to wear a seat belt.