Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Default [LHR] NCP Flightpath Car Park

I was wondering if anyone has used the NCP Flightpath car park at heathrow for terminals 2&3
    Car park seems tiny with tight parking
    We are flying for 3 weeks in October, And trying to plan everything in advance

I have parked my car with Purple Parking before, Car parking at Heathrow is very expensive

Quick search today came up £106 with flight path to £138 with Purple Parking

Be nice to hear any experiences from anyone with Flight Path before i make my decision
    Many thanks Holty

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ Essex boys's Avatar

Hi Holty, I used that car park on one occasion, I never used them again, the problems I had were that on arrival most of the car park was flooded and very muddy I ended up with wet feet and muddy shoes....then it was a long wait for the transfer bus to the airport, they only had one bus so it was a waiting game in the cold!
    on my return I waited over 35 minutes for the bus back to the car parking, keep in mind they only have one bus!
    do not use the T2 meet and greet parking, your car will be parked in an unsecured muddy field, or a side street either way your car will be damaged and or muddy, I know this because I have used this service, there are a lot of documentary you can find on you tube to look at, there were a few investigations by newspapers. I would use purple parking I know they are expensive but they really do have secure parking and their bus service is good and frequent.