Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Unhappy UK and Thailand COVID-19 Statistics

Here you will find up-to-date statistics for the COVID-19 pandemic. Each day the latest Thailand and UK figures will be posted below.

Where the new case or new death figure is lower than the previous day that figure will appear in green; where the new figure is higher than the previous day that figure will appear in red. Over time this will begin to show the disease's trend.

The figures are accurate as at the date and time of posting. Data has been collected from www.worldometers.com and/or the John Hopkins University School of Medicine.

Total Cases New Cases Total Deaths New Deaths Total Tests
    Thailand 2,169 102 23 3 24,474
    UK 47,806 5,903 4,934 621 195,524
    Last edited by Tobias; 5th Apr 2020 at 21:54. Reason: To update data
    Tobias - โทเบียส
    Stay home. Stay alert. Save lives.

Why the disparity considering location I wonder.
    The clock on the wall reads a quarter past midnight

Blog Entries

What disparity are you referring to, marshall?
    Tobias - โทเบียส

I'm referring to the two countries figures and their global positions.
    The clock on the wall reads a quarter past midnight

Blog Entries

I suspect the difference in the total numbers of confirmed cases between the two countries will have much to do with testing. Thailand appears to have a backlog in testing, there are some 25,000 plus people who are considered 'Persons Under Investigation' who meet the criteria for COVID-19 testing (i.e. showing significant symptoms) who have yet to be tested. I suspect many of that number would end up on the 'new cases' list if they were tested.

There is also the possibility the coronavirus doesn't like the heat and when traces of the virus are left behind on surfaces or hands it dies more quickly in hotter climes hence slowing down the spread. There is preliminary evidence that higher temperatures are associated with lower incidence of COVID-19, that research is ongoing but there is empirical evidence which supports that contention. The scientists are continuing that research.
    Tobias - โทเบียส

Blog Entries

Today's figures are below. Where new case/death figures are lower than yesterday the figure appears green; where the new figure is higher it will appear in red; where the figure is equal to the previous day it will be amber.

Figures accurate at the date and time of posting. Data has been collected from Public Health England, worldometers.com and/or the John Hopkins University School of Medicine.

Thailand 2,220 51 26 3 25,071
    UK 51,608 3,802 5,373 439 252,958

Recovery figures are not included because the data is unreliable or not routinely reported.
    Tobias - โทเบียส

For the UK, as the rate of testing increases then i would expect the rate of deaths (currently 10%) will decrease.

I suspected the total cases for the UK at the moment will be at least 5x higher than those stats, and although that sounds bad, it's actually good in terms of the death rate, bringing it down to around 2%.

Premium Member

Dont forget these are only deaths in hospital. Deaths in own homes, Nursing and residential care homes are not counted in these figures.

Blog Entries

Today's figures are below*. Thailand either hasn't carried out any further tests or it has not published its figures since yesterday's figures were published.

Today’s figure for people tested in the UK does not include Manchester and Leeds due to a data processing delay. The tests concluded figure excludes data from Northern Ireland.

Thailand 2,258 38 27 1 25,071
    UK 55,242 3,634 6,159 786 266,694

* Figures accurate at date and time of posting. Data collected from Public Health England, worldometers.com and/or the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. UK test figures include cumulative tests. Recovery figures not included because data not routinely reported
    Tobias - โทเบียส

The number for todays deaths is incorrect.

Today's deaths

England - 758
    Wales - 19
    Scotland - 74
    NI - 3

= 854
    Last edited by -Keith-; 7th Apr 2020 at 17:30.
    If you're offended by any assistance I give, it says far more about you than it does me.

Old Hand มือเก่า

Now i am going spit my dummy out ok the figures you say are correct but to include some at 106 years of age well lets get this into prospective ......................- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -SO YOUR WRONG AS WELL MR KEITH
    so a lot of these would more than likely have died soon or had to have serious health care i have choose my words well here .
    I also watched the funeral of the Muslim boy of 13 i have never seen such fake rubbish in my life .did he die of ebola or covid 19 to have protective gear on like they did and give the impression you can not go near them,even when they are deceased JOKE and the BBC showed this ...how can you dislike it Keith i am being honest the dislike is petty 106 year old ok for the family its not nice but be realistic
    Last edited by Samsung; 7th Apr 2020 at 17:26.

I really hope that, that is your last post on this site.

Absolutely shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by Samsung View Post
    Now i am going spit my dummy out ok the figures you say are correct but to include some at 106 years of age well lets get this into prospective ......................- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -SO YOUR WRONG AS WELL MR KEITH
    so a lot of these would more than likely have died soon or had to have serious health care i have choose my words well here .
    I also watched the funeral of the Muslim boy of 13 i have never seen such fake rubbish in my life .did he die of ebola or covid 19 to have protective gear on like they did and give the impression you can not go near them,even when they are deceased JOKE and the BBC showed this ...how can you dislike it Keith i am being honest the dislike is petty 106 year old ok for the family its not nice but be realistic
    If you're offended by any assistance I give, it says far more about you than it does me.

Old Hand มือเก่า

so you live in cuckoland there is nothing shameful about what i said and i aint dropping to your level if you want to think 2+2 =5 then so be it but do wake up pal and get with the real world .people are born people die everyday that is life ,serious it is how can i make it snow flake for you .

Sorry Tobias, ignore this. I've seen an explanation as to why the UK total can differ from the sum of the regions.

Samsung, have you been watching David Icke videos again?

Disclaimer here. I just watched the David Icke video also. All 2hrs 36 mins of it on LondonReal.tv.

I actually think David & Samsung have a point about the figures. If you take a look at the UK on a whole, the amount of deaths is absolute small fry and we don't really know if some of those were going to die anyway and have actually been added to the C-19 stats. As David eludes to. Eddie Large (Little 7 Large) went to hospital with severe heart problems and a recent history of heart problems, yet they have added him to the list of C-19 casualties.

Its very very hard to know what to believe these days, but maybe going into this with both eyes open and not blinkered by what you see on the BBC and Sky etc isn't a bad thing.....

https://londonreal.tv/

Unfortunately for Mr Icke, he has now become portrayed as a clown, but what I briefly remember about him as a kid was he was a pretty respected sports presenter on tv. Still an excellent watch. Stay safe people.

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์ N Barton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baz M View Post
    Disclaimer here. I just watched the David Icke video also. All 2hrs 36 mins of it on LondonReal.tv.

I actually think David & Samsung have a point about the figures. If you take a look at the UK on a whole, the amount of deaths is absolute small fry and we don't really know if some of those were going to die anyway and have actually been added to the C-19 stats. As David eludes to. Eddie Large (Little 7 Large) went to hospital with severe heart problems and a recent history of heart problems, yet they have added him to the list of C-19 casualties.

Its very very hard to know what to believe these days, but maybe going into this with both eyes open and not blinkered by what you see on the BBC and Sky etc isn't a bad thing.....

https://londonreal.tv/

Unfortunately for Mr Icke, he has now become portrayed as a clown, but what I briefly remember about him as a kid was he was a pretty respected sports presenter on tv. Still an excellent watch. Stay safe people.

I questioned the numbers on facebook and this is the reply I got from a friend who works for the NHS

"I've done 1200 post mortems and certified loads of deaths so I know what I'm talking about. I hate to have to start with that but so many people who don't know ❇❇❇❇ are spouting off about all sorts at the minute.

If the death is directly caused by C19 it goes in part 1 on a death certificate, if it is a contributory factor and not a direct cause it goes in part 2. If someone had it but died of something unrelated eg trauma it would not go in either part of the death certificate. You 'might' end up with a handful extra in part 2 as it wasn't necessarily contributory but could have been present eg people with cancer who would have died anyway but perhaps later. You shouldn't end up with false C19 cases in part 1.

The numbers of deaths are from the UK register and are therefore correct, it doesn't include people who died of other stuff but happened to have C19"
    - - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

Not sure why it has posted like that, maybe as it was copy and pasted from facebook. Apologies but I can't correct it
    Last edited by Tobias; 8th Apr 2020 at 16:06. Reason: Fixed Facebook formatting
    We'll never win the Premier League,
    We'll never win a Cup,
    We'll still follow UNITED !!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by N Barton View Post
    ... Not sure why it has posted like that, maybe as it was copy and pasted from facebook. Apologies but I can't correct it
    Fixed
    Tobias - โทเบียส

Blog Entries

Today's figures are below.* Thailand has finally updated its 'Total Tests' figure which indicates a notable rise, it appears the figure is not updated every day. Thailand has 27,129 'Patients Under Investigation'.

Thailand 2,369 111 30 3 71,860
    UK 60,733 5,492 7,097 938 282,074

* Figures accurate at date and time of posting. Data collected from Public Health England, the Thai Department of Disease Control, and/or the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. UK 'Total Tests' figures include cumulative tests. Recovery figures not included because data not routinely reported
    Tobias - โทเบียส

Blog Entries

Today's statistics appear below.

Total Cases New Cases Total Deaths New Deaths People Tested New Tests PUI or TCT
    Thailand 2,423 54 32 2 71,860 0 28,804
    UK 65,077 4,344 7,978 881 243,421 10,713 298,169

PUI: ’Patients Under Investigation’ (Thailand)
    Untested individuals who potentially may have been exposed to the Coronavirus and who present with significant COVID-19 symptoms
    TCT: ’Total Cumulative Tests’ (UK)
    For clinical purposes some individuals are retested, this figure is the cumulative number for all COVID-19 tests undertaken

Figures in red indicate an increase in cases compared to previous day
    Figures in green indicate a decrease in cases compared to previous day
    Figures in amber indicate the same number of cases as previous day
    Figures in purple indicate the data has not been updated by the relevant reporting authority

Figures accurate at date and time of posting. Data collected from Public Health England, the Thai Department of Disease Control, and/or the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. UK tests figures exclude tests from Northern Ireland. Recovery figures not included because data is incomplete and not routinely reported
    Last edited by Tobias; 9th Apr 2020 at 19:50. Reason: Update UK test figures
    Tobias - โทเบียส