Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Member สมาชิก

Default Quick question - FLR(M)

Hi,

Can anyone advise me please?

My wife has been here 5 years now and we are applying for FLR again. Our initial plan was to settle her in the UK but the coronavirus has thrown that plan off course.. Anyway:

On the FLR(M) form it states: What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK? Would this be family or settlement? I have to nominate one of them and don't want to make a mistake...
    (Requir

Old Hand มือเก่า
    ต้องการนักแปล

Why can you not speak to home office ,,,my wife's ILR is coming up she just needs to pass lituk test but nothing open at the mo she has till September but im sure the government will allow a delay .Priti Patel will be after lots of brownie points after her investigation ..She is my favorite mp for a long time i do like her a lot .

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asmith View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone advise me please?

My wife has been here 5 years now and we are applying for FLR again. Our initial plan was to settle her in the UK but the coronavirus has thrown that plan off course.. Anyway:

On the FLR(M) form it states: What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK? Would this be family or settlement? I have to nominate one of them and don't want to make a mistake...
    (Requir

stupid question i would say settlement

Member สมาชิก

Thanks. Pleased you like Priti. No such thing as a stupid question in my book especially when you consider how stupid many of the questions are on the government forms!

Does your wife not meet the ILR requirements?

Member สมาชิก

No. We had planned to get her LITUK and English exams sorted but the virus situation meant we abandoned that plan so are going for FLR instead. Seems we should not have bothered in retrospect as they may well have given her an extension period to pass them. Applied for FLR and all applications are on hold now as the centres are closed for biometrics etc.