Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  2

Thread: FLR documents

Member สมาชิก

Default FLR documents

Hi all,

What are the options for sending evidence?

Can you scan it or do the actual papers need to be posted?

Thanks

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

The paperwork can be scanned by you and uploaded onto the UKCVAS web site once the online FLR(M) application has been completed, paid for and submitted. The UKCVAS account has to be set up after the online FLR application has been submitted.

Alternatively, if the applicant's previous UKVI biometrics can't be re-used, and s/he has to attend a UKCVAS centre biometrics appointment then UKCVAS can scan the paperwork and upload it as an additional optional paid-for service.

Member สมาชิก

Quote Originally Posted by Tom & Nok View Post
    The paperwork can be scanned by you and uploaded onto the UKCVAS web site once the online FLR(M) application has been completed, paid for and submitted. The UKCVAS account has to be set up after the online FLR application has been submitted.

Alternatively, if the applicant's previous UKVI biometrics can't be re-used, and s/he has to attend a UKCVAS centre biometrics appointment then UKCVAS can scan the paperwork and upload it as an additional optional paid-for service.
    Fountain of knowledge as always thanks Tom

Member สมาชิก

Tom do you know when it states what docs are required it mentions 6 months payslips and bank statements but we are just going to use my employment for the financial requirement.

So we take it I only need my payslips and statements not my wife's as well?

Member สมาชิก

Quote Originally Posted by Rsmith89 View Post
    Tom do you know when it states what docs are required it mentions 6 months payslips and bank statements but we are just going to use my employment for the financial requirement.

So we take it I only need my payslips and statements not my wife's as well?

Correct. You only need to supply your payslips and bank statements as you are only using your employment for the application

Banned

ABSOLUTE CRAP SYSTEM .
    i will do all my best to get rid of it i pay £2400 then do the work it took me 8 hours upload the stuff .
    Never ever ever i hope .

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

sorry guys from now on i can not LIKE anything to do with this subject .due to the uk government not caring .

Bed time for me ....

Member สมาชิก

Quote Originally Posted by Samsung View Post
    ABSOLUTE CRAP SYSTEM .
    i will do all my best to get rid of it i pay £2400 then do the work it took me 8 hours upload the stuff .
    Never ever ever i hope .

sorry guys from now on i can not LIKE anything to do with this subject .due to the uk government not caring .

Bed time for me ....
    8 hours? Wow not looking forward to that bit at all.

Does anyone know; the Mrs Visa expires on 30th Aug. Can we still don't on the 28th? That's wouldn't be too late? What happens in the meantime before we get the visa?

Hi, it took me around three hours split over a few days to scan the documents for Nok's ILR (SET(M)) application back in May. The paperwork needed is the same as for FLR(M).

The most tedious part was scanning every page of each of her two Thai passports which cover the five years that she has been in the UK. Each passport was submitted as a separate greyscale .pdf of 35 pages to keep it under the 6Mb UKVCAS single document limit.

You can submit the FLR(M) online application no earlier than 28 days before your wife has completed 30 months living in the UK following being granted initial entry clearance on the family member settlement route. It is imperative to apply before her current leave to remain expires or she will otherwise be an overstayer which is not a good thing!

The day that you submit the electronic application and make the online application/IHS payments is the application date, so you are fine to submit the electronic application to UKVI and pay the application charge on 28th August. After that, you need to set up the UKVCAS account which is the portal for uploading the scanned evidence paperwork.

The UKCVAS account is also used to timetable a biometrics appointment at a UKVCAS centre, although you might receive an email from UKVCAS that UKVI has informed them that UKVI can re-use your wife's previous biometrics.

What happens in the meantime?

Well, having lodged your wife's application before her current leave expires (i.e. "in time"), she is now covered under Section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971. Here is the relevant Home Office document (update January 2019).

Section 3C extends your wife's leave to remain in the UK, and page 5 of the Home Office guidance states:

"The purpose of section 3C leave is to prevent a person who makes an in-time application to extend their leave from becoming an overstayer while they are awaiting a decision on that application and while any appeal or administrative review they are entitled to is pending.

When section 3C applies

This section explains when a person’s leave is extended by section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971.

Pending decision on application

A person will have section 3C leave if:

• they have limited leave to enter or remain in the UK
    • they apply to the Secretary of State for variation of that leave
    • the application for variation is made before the leave expires
    • the leave expires without the application for variation having been decided
    • the application for variation is neither decided nor withdrawn"

Your wife's current UK residence privileges continue, including her right to continue in paid employment. Your wife's continuing right to remain in the UK is covered by Section 3C until such time as UKVI makes a decision on granting her FLR(M).
    Last edited by Tom & Nok; 13th Aug 2020 at 14:36. Reason: Fixing formatting

Member สมาชิก

Hi, it took me around three hours split over a few days to scan the documents for Nok's ILR (SET(M)) application back in May. The paperwork needed is the same as for FLR(M).

The most tedious part was scanning every page of each of her two Thai passports which cover the five years that she has been in the UK. Each passport was submitted as a separate greyscale .pdf of 35 pages to keep it under the 6Mb UKVCAS single document limit.

You can submit the FLR(M) online application no earlier than 28 days before your wife has completed 30 months living in the UK following being granted initial entry clearance on the family member settlement route. It is imperative to apply before her current leave to remain expires or she will otherwise be an overstayer which is not a good thing!

The day that you submit the electronic application and make the online application/IHS payments is the application date, so you are fine to submit the electronic application to UKVI and pay the application charge on 28th August. After that, you need to set up the UKVCAS account which is the portal for uploading the scanned evidence paperwork.

The UKCVAS account is also used to timetable a biometrics appointment at a UKVCAS centre, although you might receive an email from UKVCAS that UKVI has informed them that UKVI can re-use your wife's previous biometrics.

What happens in the meantime?

Well, having lodged your wife's application before her current leave expires (i.e. "in time"), she is now covered under Section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971. Here is the relevant Home Office document (update January 2019).

Section 3C extends your wife's leave to remain in the UK, and page 5 of the Home Office guidance states:

"The purpose of section 3C leave is to prevent a person who makes an in-time application to extend their leave from becoming an overstayer while they are awaiting a decision on that application and while any appeal or administrative review they are entitled to is pending.

When section 3C applies

This section explains when a person’s leave is extended by section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971.

Pending decision on application

A person will have section 3C leave if:

• they have limited leave to enter or remain in the UK
    • they apply to the Secretary of State for variation of that leave
    • the application for variation is made before the leave expires
    • the leave expires without the application for variation having been decided
    • the application for variation is neither decided nor withdrawn"

Your wife's current UK residence privileges continue, including her right to continue in paid employment. Your wife's continuing right to remain in the UK is covered by Section 3C until such time as UKVI makes a decision on granting her FLR(M).
    Thanks so much Tom.

Do you know if you can pay for the visa fees through Pay Pal?

Member สมาชิก

Took me 3 hours to upload all the documents for ILR...quicker than i expected really but i had all the relevant documents in individual folders and the process seemed quite seamless really...

Cheers..