Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lazada

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Default Lazada

Wondering if anyone else is having trouble with getting refunds from Lazada.

I had to return some bedding which was harder than I thought and they put the refund into my Lazada wallet. Anyway decided to do some more shopping and couldn't find the wallet. Contacted them (They were very helpful) and they have given me a list of things to do and documents to provide if I want my refund. I am not particularly good with computers etc. and will accept some of the blame. Anyway I couldn't get through all the hoops to jump through before I got to the point of sending copies of passport and other docs. required, mostly because my Thai repaired computer doesn't work with Google Chrome and everything has to be done with that. Apparently this is all down to money laundering and Thai people do not have this hassle. I will probably give up on it but will stop using any on line buying as if it's the wrong size or not what was ordered or plain broken it looks like it's tough luck you are a foreigner.

Sadly I feel yet again I am not wanted or a way of extracting cash. I was going to buy some more ceiling fans but as I wouldn't be able to get a refund I wont. I do feel strongly that if you can buy something easily you should be able to return it and get a refund or voucher just as easily.

So anyone using them be aware if anything is wrong getting your cash back is not easy.

Sorry to read about your predicament.
    I use my Mrs account, but pay for my own items IE with my own bank account or debit card, I am forever asking Mrs not to add items to the basket if shes not buying them as they get mixed up with mine, anyway my last order for a few pairs of swimming trunks also included some cooking items I had missed when deleting a long list of Mrs items, so when I discovered after ordering my items, I had to then cancel her items, which was instant and my account / card will be refunded automatically, but can take up to 30 days (need to check that).
    I am waiting for one more pair of trunks, having just checked it implied I have rejected the item, it is on the way back to the merchant and im getting a full refund, which came as a surprise as I have been waiting for them.
    I have not had this problem, but maybe because of set up in Mrs name.
    bangkok mags

Had a few refunds, no problem

Sorry. The "like' was accidental.

I've returned a ton of stuff via Lazada and have never had a problem. Paid by debit card and select refund by debit card. What payment method did you use and what refund method?
    Paul พอล
    กำขี้ดีกว่ากำตด

Always paid cash on delivery. Looks like that is the wrong option, but from reading their emails it seems the best way is to get the missus to open an account. It may be a new thing as I never returned anything before. They didn't give an option on refund it was put into lazada wallet. I will contact Lazada to find out if I pay by my Kasikorn card in future will they refund directly back into my account.

Going to ask a friend if he can help me out on this if not I'll write it off and it will depend on the answer from Lazada as to whether I use them again.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DAS View Post
    it seems the best way is to get the missus to open an account
    No need. You can use your wife's details to access Lazada Wallet on your existing Lazada account.

Quote Originally Posted by DAS View Post
    I will contact Lazada to find out if I pay by my Kasikorn card in future will they refund directly back into my account.
    Again, no need. That is exactly what they do.
    Paul พอล
    กำขี้ดีกว่ากำตด