Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Rookie มือใหม่

Hi Guys,

My wife has an Aunty living in Germany and has invited us to go there in July to celebrate her hubbys retirement.

I just wanted to find out if my wife needed to spend a certain amount of time in the UK before she could apply for this.

My wife will arrive in the UK on 9th June and this wll be her first time here.

It would be really great to go as she hasnt seen her Aunt in many years and she is offering to pay too.

Hope someone can help

Cheers,
    Paul

Rookie มือใหม่

Hi Guys,

My wife has an Aunty living in Germany and has invited us to go there in July to celebrate her hubbys retirement.

I just wanted to find out if my wife needed to spend a certain amount of time in the UK before she could apply for this.

My wife will arrive in the UK on 9th June and this wll be her first time here.

It would be really great to go as she hasnt seen her Aunt in many years and she is offering to pay too.

Hope someone can help

Cheers,
    Paul
    Paul Blackmore

Blog Entries

What kind of visa will your wife have when she arrives in the UK? If a visit visa what is the date of issue?
    Tobias - โทเบียส

Rookie มือใหม่

Hi Tobias,

My wife has got a 2-year settlement visa which is valid from 4th June,08. we will get to the UK on 8th June.

We plan to go to Germany around 17th July, 08.

Cheers
    Paul
    Paul Blackmore

I think that she may apply for a Schengen visa, either in Thailand or in the UK.
    We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.