Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

hi guys can anyone clarify this for me
    now that kanchana has her ILR i am going to have the child benefit currently paid to me in our joint account changed over and have it paid to kanchana.
    after we have done this i am told that kanchana 's ni contribution will be paid for without her having to sign on every fortnight.is this correct? she continue's to look for work via the net,
    thanks

hi guys can anyone clarify this for me
    now that kanchana has her ILR i am going to have the child benefit currently paid to me in our joint account changed over and have it paid to kanchana.
    after we have done this i am told that kanchana 's ni contribution will be paid for without her having to sign on every fortnight.is this correct? she continue's to look for work via the net,
    thanks

AFAIK, she will get NI credits towards non-contributary benefits. If you call 0845 302 1444, the helpline should be able to help you out.
    เจมี่

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์ Tony & Apple's Avatar

i am going to have the child benefit currently paid to me in our joint account changed over and have it paid to kanchana

i was going to do this in april but was informed by the child benefit customer service line to wait until about mid january as the NI protection would not start until the next tax year for my wife.

we have done this i am told that kanchana 's ni contribution will be paid for without her having to sign on every fortnight.is this correct?
    can i ask: sign on for what, i only ask as i want to make sure that there is not something that my wife should be signing on for that she is currently not as we only got ILR in april
    แอนโธนี่

hi guys
    A&A yes if she was to register &claim job seekers allowance.
    however i know that she will not get any JSA as my income is quite good and i work over 40 hrs a week and she has yet to make 2 yrs ni contributions.
    all i want for her to have is the ni credits made whilst she is activly seeking work