Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Blinking Shengen visas. My girlfriend is here now and I had planned that she go off to Italy with my mum for a few weeks to our place there. But like a muppet I did not realise as she is a visitor she cannt do the visa here it must be BKK. So plan get-sea-to-the-seaside springs into action. First ascertain if the Embassy will entertain an application whilst Sea is i the UK and cannot be present at the appointment. Easy I will know that soon. DHL the passport application form and evidence to a sister in BKK. Also easy. Next show I have 30,000 Euro health cover for her holiday!!!! Stuck. Any ideas.

Richard
    It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are

Blinking Shengen visas. My girlfriend is here now and I had planned that she go off to Italy with my mum for a few weeks to our place there. But like a muppet I did not realise as she is a visitor she cannt do the visa here it must be BKK. So plan get-sea-to-the-seaside springs into action. First ascertain if the Embassy will entertain an application whilst Sea is i the UK and cannot be present at the appointment. Easy I will know that soon. DHL the passport application form and evidence to a sister in BKK. Also easy. Next show I have 30,000 Euro health cover for her holiday!!!! Stuck. Any ideas.

Richard

Italian Embassy in BKK say no.

Richard

Forum Antiquity ของโบราณ dan&ploy's Avatar

Could you ask another Schengen embassy in Bangkok. We got Ploy's Schengen visa, (for Paris), from the Spanish embassy, (although in person).
    Perhaps you should have mentioned that your girlfriend's passport has a page with some money attached to it.