Blog Entries

DVD VCD Bangkok Haunted ผีสามบาท
    Year : 2001

Directed by กำกับโดย :
    Pisuth Praesaeng-Iam and Oxide Pang
    Starring นำแสดงโดย :
    Pete Thongjuer, Dawan Singha-wee, Pimsiree Pimsee
    Genre ประเภท : Horror

Three stories featuring the supernatural. The first, Legend of the Drum, tells of an antiques dealer who has haunted dreams about an object in her possession. The second, Black Magic Woman, tells of a young woman who uses a mysterious scent to attract a man, but discovers too late it's real purpose. In the third, Revenge, an apparent suicide is investigated by a female cop who discovers a shocking truth.

นี่คือเรื่องราวที่ว่าด้วยสิ่งลี้ลับ เหนือธรรมชาติ โลกหลังความตาย และชาติภพของมนุษย์ เมื่อหญิงสาว สามคนต้องเผชิญหน้า กับชะตากรรม ที่พาเธอสู่การค้นหาความหมายของคำว่าวิญญาณ ต่างคนต่างค้นพบ โดยมีวิถ๊ชีวิตของแต่ละคนเป็นเครื่องนำทาง ไม่ว่าจะเป็นความรัก ความใคร่ ความแค้น ซึ่งจุดหมายปลายทางที่รอพวกเธออยู่ล้วนแล้วแต่เป็นสิ่งที่คาดเดาไม่ได้เลย

• Click the above links/images for details of this title.
    • Reply to this topic to add your review.
    • Use the Rate Thread link above to submit your rating of this title.

Banned

The first two segments directed by Pisuth Praesaeng-Iam are ok. The third, directed by Oxide Pang is a lot better, with a clever twist in the tail.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

I agree but I also thought there were a lot of clever ideas that you don't see in mainstream movies these days although th Pangs have brought this to everyone's attention. I liked the twist... spooky as well.

The more you look the less you know......

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

I must admit i thought the film was rubbish!, I agree the 3rd scene is better than the first 2, however I really couldnt get into it and didnt find it scary at all