Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Opened 18th December 2008. It's called Yum Yum and faces in to the Aldi car park off New Road. It's run by the same people as the one in Worcester. They are filipino and are very nice and friendly. They stock loads of Thai products including vegetables. Veggie delivery is on a Wednesday I think. It's saved us from having to travel up to Worcester all the time.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Damn , Ive been looking into doing this for a while now and at the stage of just finding a decent location in the dudley area of the west midlands as well.

Back to the drawing board
    Colin & Ying

I wouldn't let that concern me if I was you. Dudley is quite a way from Kidderminster. There are loads of Asians in the Dudley area (particularly if you are willing to cater for all Asians rather than just Thais). It's a busy area (much busier than Kidderminster). You would more likely be competing with the Chinese Supermarkets in Birmingham than the shops in Kidderminster or Worcester. I would say that if it's set up well then there's no reason an Asian supermarket in Dudley couldn't be succesful. The one in Kidderminster seems busy and there were a lot of non-asians shopping in there. With all the food programmes on TV it seems to be becoming much more popular.

Stourport on Severn + Suan Gluay, BanPong + Saphan Sung, BKK

Thanks Dan and Cherry will visit the shop this evening.

Sumol and Davidjohn

Not sure if it's open past normal shop hours or not. It's a family business and they have a few kids so they may well close at 5-5.30. Let us know if it is open late as it would suit us to go there in the evenings occasionally rather than waiting for the weekend. I find it's easier to send the missus off with my mum while i'm at work.

Stourport on Severn + Suan Gluay, BanPong + Saphan Sung, BKK

Sorry Dan we went during the day aswell, didn't see your post so didn't check the opening times will do so next visit unless you get there first. If you do please let us know as well.