Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Member สมาชิก

My wife & stepdaughter will be coming back with me from LOS next month with SV's. It will be their first time in UK. What is the procedure at Manchester Airport, do we have to get in separate queues for passport control, and is it a straitforward procedure now that the TB check preceeds the SV? Or are they likely to have some sort of medical or interview, and if so am I allowed to accompany them?
    Rich.

Member สมาชิก

My wife & stepdaughter will be coming back with me from LOS next month with SV's. It will be their first time in UK. What is the procedure at Manchester Airport, do we have to get in separate queues for passport control, and is it a straitforward procedure now that the TB check preceeds the SV? Or are they likely to have some sort of medical or interview, and if so am I allowed to accompany them?
    Rich.

Even if you are British, and therefore entitled to use the EEA channel ... don't! Queue with your family in the non-EEA channel. When called to the immigration officer all three of you should walk forward together and your should hand over all three passports together.

That is, be there if the immigration officer asks any questions.

As regards medical and such questions, I shall let anyone that has proceeded in via Manchester to answer that.
    John

Richard,The first time my Mrs came into Manchester I went with her through the non-eea channel as John suggests.It was very Straightforward with no questions asked.
    All times since then the mrs comes through with me and our daughter(British passport)through the EEA channel no problem.

Member สมาชิก

Thanks for the info, sounds like it should be straitforward.
    Rich.