Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Member สมาชิก

Although the VAF2 doesn't ask for details of the applicant's employment history, I have seen a checklist on this site that advises giving these details, with supporting letters from employers. I think this would be difficult for many ladies, anyone had any problems not supplying details? Also, section 3.7 of the same form, are they interested in any children the sponsor may have had through previous relationships other than with the applicant?

Member สมาชิก

Although the VAF2 doesn't ask for details of the applicant's employment history, I have seen a checklist on this site that advises giving these details, with supporting letters from employers. I think this would be difficult for many ladies, anyone had any problems not supplying details? Also, section 3.7 of the same form, are they interested in any children the sponsor may have had through previous relationships other than with the applicant?

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์ Tony & Apple's Avatar

are they interested in any children the sponsor may have had through previous relationships other than with the applicant
    no

with supporting letters from employers
    in my opinion this information is not really important as its a settlement visa application not a visitor visa one

what is more important is the evidence for accommdation, proof of relationship, proof of contact, financial support.

although you have section 7 to provide any other useful information
    แอนโธนี่

When I applied for a settlement visa for my now ex wife I put down employment history but not with letters from her employers. If your wife has an employment history it cannot hurt.
    Mark
    ควาย

Banned

For a settlement application there is no real need for an applicant's employment history. We never provided one. Although I can see that it might be useful if you are doubtful about the financial side of things and want to show that the applicant should be able to find work in the UK fairly quickly.

It is the applicant's children the ECO is interested in, not the sponsor's. All children the applicant has, whether they have sole custody or not, should be included. This is in case the applicant wants to make an application at some point for the children to join them in the UK.