Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Member สมาชิก

HELLO THERE,I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A LOCAL ESOL COURSE AT A SCHOOL FOR MY WIFE WITH THE LIFE IN THE UK CONTENT BUT SO FAR HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.HAVING SPOKEN TO ONE TEACHER HE SAID THAT YOU WILL NOT GET A COURSE UNTIL NEXT YEAR,THIS I FOUND MOST SURPRISING.ALSO HE SAID THAT IF YOU WANT TO GO DOWN THE ROOT OF A ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCHOOL YOU COULD PAY AROUND £1,300 IN FEES. IS THERE ANYBODY WHO COULD TELL ME IF ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSES AT SCHOOLS START ON SET MONTHS,OR DOES THIS DEPEND ON THE SCHOOL.ALSO IS THERE ANY CHANCE I WILL FIND A COURSE FOR MY WIFE KNOW WE ARE INTO MARCH.WE LIVE IN WILLENHALL BY WOLVERHAMPTON IN THE WEST MIDLANDS ANYBODY LOCAL WITH KNOWLEDGE TO A COURSE THIS WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED.

[Admin Edit: Please don't type all in capitals. It's akin to shouting, harder to read and breaches the T&C. Thank You.]

Member สมาชิก

HELLO THERE,I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A LOCAL ESOL COURSE AT A SCHOOL FOR MY WIFE WITH THE LIFE IN THE UK CONTENT BUT SO FAR HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.HAVING SPOKEN TO ONE TEACHER HE SAID THAT YOU WILL NOT GET A COURSE UNTIL NEXT YEAR,THIS I FOUND MOST SURPRISING.ALSO HE SAID THAT IF YOU WANT TO GO DOWN THE ROOT OF A ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCHOOL YOU COULD PAY AROUND £1,300 IN FEES. IS THERE ANYBODY WHO COULD TELL ME IF ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSES AT SCHOOLS START ON SET MONTHS,OR DOES THIS DEPEND ON THE SCHOOL.ALSO IS THERE ANY CHANCE I WILL FIND A COURSE FOR MY WIFE KNOW WE ARE INTO MARCH.WE LIVE IN WILLENHALL BY WOLVERHAMPTON IN THE WEST MIDLANDS ANYBODY LOCAL WITH KNOWLEDGE TO A COURSE THIS WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED.

[Admin Edit: Please don't type all in capitals. It's akin to shouting, harder to read and breaches the T&C. Thank You.]

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Stephen,
    When we lived in Walsall, mt wife went to Walsall Tech but quite correct about dates. i.e. courses tend to start at term dates like September, January, Easter depending on the length of the course. Your best bet is to try after Easter/ask again now or maybe wait for a Summer break course. I know Dudley college do a summer course at thir language centre just outside Dudley town centre.

Hello Stephen, there are course's in and around your area, there are two course's per year, first one starts in January, and one in September, some of the schools do it free others charge for lessons, each lesson lasts for two and a half hours twice a week, at the end your wife will be tested to see if she has progressed from one level to the next level just make sure it's with citizenship content. I am sure more members on here from your area can help you more.
    dont judge me by my past, I dont live there anymore.

David & Aree

Banned

This Directgov page may help you find a suitable course.

Member สมาชิก

Hello There,thanks so far with your help.All the advice as been most helpful.