Book Love Entrepreneurs - Phil Nicks

Love Entrepreneurs
    Cross-culture relationship deals in Thailand

Phil Nicks

Format: Paperback 296 pages
    Date of publication: October 2008
    Publisher: Monsoon Books
    ISBN: 9789810592110

In the style of Freakonomics, Bangkok-based economist Phil Nicks explores the economic aspects of cross-cultural relationships in Thailand with his new book, "Love Entrepreneurs," Supported by original research, facts and interviews with high-profile residents of the region, Nicks focuses his attention on the major relationship issues affecting foreigners and their Thai partners.

In 2003, economist Phil Nicks left the UK and travelled to Asia, making Thailand his permanent home. This is his second book.

• Click the above link/image for details of this book.
    • Reply to this topic to add your review.
    • Use the Rate Thread link above to submit your rating of this book.

Blog Entries

I look forward to giving it a go. I didn't finish that one (Mans Paradise, or something?) by the two myopic Finnish women . I did try to get to the end in order to give them the chance to prove their point, but half way through I thought that its bias was preconceived and quotes/stories were selected to fit the bill.

"the major relationship issues affecting foreigners and their Thai partners" - Quite an achievement to get into 296 pages - obviously not an acolyte of Tolstoy.

"facts and interviews with high-profile residents .of the region", ddwjg, have you received your cheque for the interview yet?