How to Establish a Successful Business in Thailand - Philip Wylie
How to Establish a Successful Business in Thailand
Format: Paperback 258 pages
Date of publication: July 2007
Publisher: Paiboon Publishing
Are you considering starting your own business in Thailand?
Are you ready to own the business you have always dreamed of? This book contains the essential information for anyone thinking of buying or setting up a business in Thailand. Many foreign business owners have contributed their own first hand experiences to show how they started their thriving businesses in the Land of Smiles.
How to Establish a Successful Business in Thailand helps you...
- Protect your investment by learning about foreigner ownership, setting up a company, contracts, taxes and legal issues.
- Answer many questions: whether to start you own business; buy an existing business or own a franchise; whether to use a business broker; whether to rent or buy; whether you need a work permit or not; business location factors; type of business; the best time to start.
- Get information on visas, work permits and licenses.
- Save money, time and hassle by learning from existing successful business owners.
- Avoid the mistakes commonly made by foreign business owners by using our checklists.
- Refer to legal forms and hundreds of indexed business contacts and website resources.
- Find out whether having a business in Thailand is right for you - and if so - identify the best business to suit your needs.
How to Establish a Successful Business in Thailand is indispensable if you want your own business or learn about running a business in Thailand with a Thai partner. This book is your ultimate resource for having a successful business in Thailand.
- Click the above link/image for details of this book.
- Reply to this topic to add your review.
- Use the Rate Thread link above to submit your rating of this book.