Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

funny how you go onto web sites like netflights etc and go to book the flight only to be told that it is no longer available at that price. An old story. The lady on the phones tells me that the taxes are only an estimate. Hence the 20 quid difference. ????????????
    Today I look around and see that Royal Jordanian are on promo maybe. Netflights managed to misquote at 1062, out of curiousty I part booked it to find its only 363. Seems cheap for July

Member สมาชิก

Hello The Gardener,

I was about to book with Hoodaki website last week, fly with Emirates from Heathrow to Bkk on the 23/05/09 to 09/06/09 2adults, one child, one infant total £1039 incl. tax which we thought it was good.

Then they didn't allow me to book online but to phone and it turned out to £1080.

Then I phoned Netflight asked the price for the same travel date and flight it costs £1239 but they said if I fly on Mon-Thu instead of Sat it will cost me £1040 so I booked with them just change my flight to fly on Monday.

May be that's why it costs you more?

i always liked lastminute.com as you can see surrounding days and the prices seem genuine. Also I find late at night GMT or very early morning gets slightly better results. Not sure why that is. Sorry I,m just an old cheapscape.